Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mum, Rizalina Mohd Ishak.



You've been a great mum to me for the past 19 years, 2 months and 9 days. I know it must be hard to be a working mum. To do works in office with an 'understanding' boss, to entertain husband and daughters when you get home. It must be hard for you. I'm sorry if my behavior all these years making you angry or sad.


Thanks ibu, without you, I won't be here living as healthy as I am right now. I love you, ibu. May Allah bless your life with a longlive and a good fortune.


this is the cake that my sisters and I bought for my mum.


a black forest cake...

M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
- Howard Johnson

Allah kurniakan ibu dalam hidupku,
There's nothing in this world that can replace your place,
You always give me hope when I was down,
Dalam banyak - banyak wanita di dunia ini, Allah telah memilih wanita yang bernama Rizalina Mohd Ishak untuk menjadi ibuku,
I am very thankful to Allah for her,
She is my life,
She is my inspiration,
She is everything to me,
Semoga Allah mengurniakan kesihatan yang baik, umur yang panjang dan rezeki yang murah kepadanya,
She deserve the best,
I love you mum,
You will always be mum, dunia dan akhirat, forever and ever...
- your Daughter, Nuramirah Liyana Roslan



Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후