2AM new album song release...


2AM just release their new songs and their main song called, "Even if I die, I won't let you go" or in Korean, 죽어도 못 보내. Its a great songs. In the album, they having like 4 songs and 1 intro and 1 outro.

2AM New Mini Album:
1. Intro
2. Even if you die, i can't let you go
3. I'm sorry i can't laugh for you
4. i love you
5. To her
6. Outro

I like the 죽어도 못 보내 song and To Her song where they collaborate with 2PM Chansung.
This is their new song 죽어도 못 보내 :




And this is their song with 2PM Chansung:




I really hope that this album is going to be daebak! Well, after the success of their other half, 2PM, last year, 2010 is 2AM time. 2AM Fighting!!! 2AM jjang! Oneday jjang!


p/s: Kwon oppa, you have to do well to get a back hug from Gain unnie... ^_^


Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후