Happy New Year... 2010 welcome to my life...

Its been awhile since I updated this blog. The time has pass... and now we already in 2010. With new hope and determination, we're going to face this year with all our heart. For me, I try to make up my bad grades last semester. I really have to try my bestest this year. Wish me luck...

During my school holiday, I have deepen my love towards... KPOP... well you can say that I have spent a lot of my time with these thing... (well, totally on holiday... hehe... >.<). with that, I have developed love towards 2PM, 2AM and Super Junior... Love them...

Oneday... 2PM & 2AM

2AM...

In my holiday, I spent a lot of time in Soshified too... At there, I spent my time spazzing on 9PM which is a thread called 2pm Generation. It's really cool. Everything from fanfics to other sones fantasies about these two most best idol group in 2009. With their year-end performance collaboration, all I can do is spazzing about them. I also have became a TaecYul, Wootae and KhunA shipper. haha, just love these couple... kekeke...


TaecYul is definitely my OTP...



WooTae is another couple that I love... with their hot performance in SBS Gayo Daejun is really something... kekeke... they like suit with each other...

These pairing is daebak... TaecYul and KhunA


KhunA is epic... <3<3<3>
Let's celebrate this new year and live with a happy and a prosperity life this year... After all, this is the Tiger year... let's face it with a new determination and brave... Aja Aja Fighting!!! 2010 daebak!!! (bye2 2009 T.T and hye2 2010 ^_^)

p/s:Amirah, fighting! this year you have to do best in your study ok... don't repeat the same things like last year... there's no time to wasted... Amirah, fighting!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후