My Sister went to college...

Last week my family and I went to Sabak Bernam, Selangor to send my sister,Ain to her college, Politeknik, Sabak Bernam. So eventually, we stayed at this resort called, Hj.Dorani resort. The view from the room is priceles. My family decided to go there again if we had some time for holiday.


This is my sister, Ain. She's doing her diploma now.

This is the view from the balcony of our room... So beautiful... ^_^

The view of sea in morning.


My pic with the bada(sea)...

Then, we went to my sis's college to send her. Her room consist of 4 people including her. It's quite big. The view from her room's window is lake view. So nice...

The bed with blue pillow is my sister's bed.

That's the other 2 beds.

These are their study table. They have lamp table. I' so jealous. haha...


This is my sister while she's unpacked her stuff.

Well, afer we sent her, my younger sister kinda tearing up caouse she already started missing her. For me, deep in my heart, I kinda miss her too. Well, we're kinda close. Lately, after she got into this Korean stuff, we kinda have same interest. Before this, I have no one to talk about Korean stuff, now I have her. However, after she went to her college, it's kinda hard to talk with her. The least we can do is texting to each other. That's all. She went to study after 1 year sitting at home doing apparently nothing. Well she used to have a part time job before but then, she quit. She quit her part time job at Starbucks cause she said it's too tired for her to work there and the working environment is not that friendly. So, she's not really doing nothing for the past 1 year but half of the year, she's doing nothing... haha... sorry Ain... mianhae...

I went to the sea near my sis college. lucky her, she had place like this to hang out but her places really isolated from outside world... haha... LOL. really far from town.

After that, we went to Bukit Malawati. At there my family and I ride the tram to go up the hill. It's really cool.

This is one of the attraction at Bukit Malawati. This lighthouse is build since 1907.


My mom and my sis, Alia with the canon.

You can see the view of sea from the uphill. It's so beautiful.



This pic I took from the tram. the canon, and the big rocks...


Me and my sis, Alia.

my pic in front of the lighthouse...

Lastly, I wish to my sister, Ain, so that she can study hard and get her diploma as much as I have to study hard to get my degree too. I also wish her good luck and wishing her to gain lot of new friends and new experiences. Chukkahae nae donsaeng!!!

Best regards from ur unnie...


Garfield pun rindu ko jgk... wakakakaka...
p/s: sorry for the very bad english grammar... haha... it's been a while since I practiced my english... it's kinda rusty...

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후