SNSD comeback with Oh!

So Nyuh Shi Dae have release their new song called Oh! At first I quite frustrated with the song cause it's so cheeky and so girly... not that I hate it but it just that my expectation towards them is quite high but now... the song just stuck in my head and is not going out... it just stuck there and keep playing the 'Oh oh oh oppareul saranghae... ah ah ah manhi manhi hae...' Now I was like love it so much... I knew with this song, they going to be as success as Gee...

Their 2nd album is daebak too... 2010 is really going to be SNSD year again... love them so much...

their pic of their 1st Asia tour concert which is the concept of the new album... the cheerleader concept...


this is their 2nd album cover... yeppuji? they are the best Korean girl group ever...

This is the MV of the song... enjoy...


This is their other best song from the 2nd album... 'Star Star Star' This song is seriously best!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후