기다릴께 박재범, 기다릴께 투피엠 (waiting for Park Jaebum, waiting for 2PM)

At first, I wasn't like a big fan of 2PM and this guy, Park Jaebum. When he went back to Seattle, I was like, hmmm.... ok... that's because I'm not into 2PM at that moment. I was like more into SNSD. Now I was like into both! 2PM Generation. I just read an article about 2PM goodbye stage performance in Inkigayo last night and I was so amazed that SBS Inkigayo left a white spot for leadja, Jaebum. My eyes are tear up and when I watched their performance, the part where fans screaming, 기다릴께 박재범, 기다릴께 투피엠 (waiting for park jaebum, waiting for 2PM) I was like almost crying... We all love you Park Jaebum... Please come back!!! Hopefully for 2PM new album in April, Leadja will be back... <3<3<3>

Ledja, Jaebum oppa... come back!!!

the part where Hottest are screaming for Jaebum, 5:44


This morning I had my Data Structure class and I was like Super Sleepy... about 30 minutes before class ended then I pickup what the lecturer trying to say. It was so hard to understand this 'data structure' thinging... and like tomorrow I have to submit my tutorial for multimedia system and I didnt finish it yet... screw me... Lately, I was strayed away with my Korean obsession. I know that it have got me too far from my study... I have to get back on track... or else, there'll be a lot of cathing up things I have to do...

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후