SNSD - RUN DEVIL RUN & FINAL EXAM...

It's been awhile since I updated my blog. Last time it was like in January. LOL. Actually I was always online yet I am too lazy to write in this blog... I don't know why I'm so lazy.

I missed to mention Happy 21st birthday to SNSD Sooyoung and 22nd Birthday to SNSD's Kid Leader, Taengoo unnie. Without I realized, next week would be Icy Princess' Jessica 22nd Birthday...



This is the B-day vid that I made for Taeyeon unni

Ironically, these 3 SNSD girls birthday are close to me and my family members' birthday. My dad's bday was on 6th Feb and Sooyoung's was on 10th Feb, my bday was on 2nd March and Taeng unni was on 9th march (a week after my birthday) and last but not least, my mom's bday was on 17th April and our Icy Princess was on 18th April... I love the connection between SNSD and my family and I. How coincidence...

On 17th of March 2010, SNSD just released their new song for their repackaged album called, Run Devil Run(RDR).

This is their official RDR promoting pic

This is the screencap from RDR's teaser



RDR teaser




This is the RDR story version MV (it's the story ver. as what SM ent said)

As most people know especially kpop lovers, this song used to be sang by Kesha as a demo version before she debut as a singer. However it got leaked in the internet and the original released version is owned by SNSD. This song is totally about GIRL POWER... How I love the Girl Power, this song totally suit with my taste. Well maybe I being biased as I always love the girls...

This is my lappie wallpaper right now... credit to Allkpop.


This is the album cover for their Repackaged album. I gotta have this album. By hook or by crook, I gotta have it... ^_^

This week, I'll have my study week for preparation on my upcoming final exam. Argh!!! Time pass by without I even realizing it and now, I have to study for my exam. I am so terrified. Ya Allah, please help me... I have to study at home because if I study at hostel, I will always stuck with the internet. It's better for me to study at home because at home I didn't have internet but I have to deal with the television temptation... but I still can endure it and try to concentrate on my study. Hopefully, this exam will turn out well. I won't aim high but I hope y CGPA would be close to 3 pointer. Hopefully... InsyaAllah... I have to go to hiatus for the sake of my future... Amirah, Fighting!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후