Today is about 50% sucks and 50% great...

I have to get a lot of thing done by today. First, send my project cd to my lecturer then supposedly send the college staying's form for the next semester to the office but that thing, I can't send it yet. It's the 50% thing that sucks for today. The fellow does not want to sign for my form. I think I really have to stay outside for the next semester. It really sucks... I am so frustrated, mad and pissed off just thinking about it... I don't want to think about it anymore.

Another 50% that complete the great things that happened to me today is that I already got my exam entrance slip so I don't have to come to UM next week all the way from my house just to get the slip and I also managed to print all my lecture note for the upcoming study week. That kinda make my heart feel at ease. Na kibeun joha...

I just watching Oh My Lady (OML). A new k-drama that's totally great. It have been a while for me to watch some k-drama after You're Beautiful. I love this kind of drama. The romantic comedy drama. There's other new k-drama such as Cinderella Sister (acted by 2PM Taecyeon) and Personal Taste (acted by Lee Minho) but I like OML more. Maybe I didn't watch the other show yet so I didn't know how it was but for Cinderella Sister, the concept is so dark and for me I like the bright type of k-drama like Full House, Princess Hour, My Girl, My Lovely Samsoon,Hello Lady, Take Care of Lady, You're Beautiful and etc. that kind of drama... but I'll give it a try for Cinderella Sister mostly because I want to see Taecyeon... LOL.


The poster of Oh My Lady

For OML, the main actor would be non other than Super Junior Choi Siwon. The hottie Siwon. He's so cute and sexy in this drama. Love seeing him in this drama along with Chaerim. I know Chaerim after watching Dalja's Spring. Love her cause she's so funny... ^_^ and now she acted as an Ahjumma... LOL.

Another poster of the drama

Synopsis

A spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, takes on the job of manager to prickly top star Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Romantic hijinks and hilarity ensues when they find themselves in an awkward living situation.


Moreover, SNSD Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung will make a cameo in this drama. I am so looking forwad for it. SNSD Sunny even sing the OST song for this drama. Love it.



The other thing that make me in love with this drama is that a kid named Yeeun (played by Kim Yoo-bin) appeared as Siwon's daughter and the kid is so cute. I want to pinch her cheek. So adorable.

She's so cute... ^_^

She remind me a lot of Shin Bi in Wonderful Life kid... So gwiyeo... ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후