OMO... Long time no update... ^^

It's have been awhile I didn't update this blog...
well, currently I'm on my school holiday... not doing anything just hanging around at home and keep updating about kpop stuff, youtubing, tweeting, foruming @ soompi, soshified, its9pm.com, etc...
Well apparently I just kinda wasting my time a lot this holiday...
hahaha... ^_^
I already got my result from the last exam... well my cgpa didn't even reach 3.0 but last semester is quite improve then 1st semester...
I'll do my best for my 3rd semester... ^^

Lately I am so addicted to Twitter cause most of my kpop idol already got Twitter account for example, my 2PM ultimate bias, Ok Taecyeon!!!

The latest pic of Taec that he'd twit... Love seeing him with his dorky glasses... ^^

My life would be in cloud 9 if SNSD member have Twitter account... ^_^

SNSD will be debut in Japan this August and will released their very own Japanese single in September...
At first I am not agreeing with the girls debuting in Japan but now I am so excited for the girls...
I really looking forward of their Japan debut...
and the girls already gain a lot of love and supports from Japan's celebrities...
they didn't even debut yet in Japan...
I believe that they already have a fanbase in Japan... ^_^
J-Sones fighting!!!


This is the pic from their first photobook that they took in Japan... ^^
I really want to buy it but didn't have any money right now... *sigh*


Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후