Jessica and Taecyeon August 15th, 2011 (TaecSica)

It has been awhile I didnt update this blog well since this blog acc, I kinda ignored it lately... LOL XD well today I have the need to write something.

Yes it is actually an old news but hey they're making comeback. what? SOSHI is making comeback? (well they are making comeback this September) but this is not about SOSHI. this is about TaecSica.
Well actually, this afternoon, I encounter a tweet that being ask to report as spam by this one Taec K-fan and the username of that twitter is @sosi_stalker. As I'm so curious why a soshi-related twitter acc need to be report as spam by a Hottest. I searched that acc and I found this pic,

the tweets says like,
택연 제시카 스타벅스 데이트 사진
Taecyeon Jessica Starbucks Date Picture
소녀시대 제시카 2PM 택연 심야 데이트 현장 사진 (오늘 새벽 일본 스타벅스) 
So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica 2PM Taecyeon .... *didnt know the meanings* (Today's morning in Japan's Starbucks)
and other tweets that say something like this... well apparently, the owner does doing some spam.


I'm as a fan of both of them, a fan of Jessica and Taecyeon was like so damn HAPPY!!!!
I was like I want to spazz but I'm still in the office... wanting to do other things yet thinking about them... LOL XD #lifeofashipper
then I want to post it in 9PM thread in soshified cause it's the only place where it's safe to spazz about this pairing... well since in twitter, there are no freedom anymore since I have to like take care of other people feelings cause they dont like the pairs... :'( It really make me so sad cause I dont have friends to spazz with. #foreveralone
at first I'm shipping TaecYul cause they're like the Hottest couple ever. Both have this Sexy aura radiated from them :p
and I also have read a lot of TaecYul fanfic that they grow in me. 
Then come 2010 with Shinee's Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung scandal and with that, they found TaecSica too. So I kinda curious over TaecSica too. since Taaec is my ultimate bias in 2PM and Sica is my bias in SNSD. after reading all the [rumors] and (unofficial) fanccounts about them, I just jump ship. To know more about TaecSica timeline and all, go to here ---> Sergeant Ok | The Home of TaecSica's Spazzers


Now I'm definitely their supporters whether they're really dating or not... the hints was so much that it just make my assumptions so real.... btw, the news about today incident is out in korean news and is letting know to all international fans as well... 


SNSD’s Jessica & 2PM’s Taecyeon spotted together in Japan cr: Allkpop
for a more details cover from Soompi
SNSD’s Jessica and 2PM’s Taecyeon: The Dating Rumors Continue
and this from the Korean News Site
제시카-택연, 日 데이트 현장 포착? “친한 친구사이” cr: Nate

Well yeah, you can believe what you want. "They look just friends hanging around with each other." "Taec wont go dating with only wearing sweatpants and singlet" and "Unless they announced that they really dating then they're not dating". Peeps can say what they want to say. I don't give a damn about those things. I have my opinion, you have your opinion. The thing that trigger my anger is when each side bashing, you hear me bashing either one of them. One side would say, "He didnt deserve her. He such a playa." "Why must always his name related to our girls. Sica deserve better." "I hate Ok Taecyeon." "First you play with Yuri, Yoona, Sunny and now Sica?!". The other sides was saying the same things "She didnt deserve our oppa you plastic b****" "You slut. get away from our oppa" "Why is this girls again?" "Damn, I hate you Jessica"

I'm tired okay. I love both of them. How do you even know that they didnt deserve each other? How? You live their life? Sometimes I felt like I want to cry cause these hates are aim towards my bias. the korean side was the same too. do you know what they call Taec, they call him with this name,옥발. well it's a bad word actually. that's fans who are hate each other being together. For the fans that love Taec's other pair has another story. They didn't like TaecSica therefore they put down this couple with not very nice words. why? I'm definitely fine when you guys spazz about couple that you like but why must put other pairs down? why?
I'm so tired seriously. If I siding Hottest side they going to bash on Sica. Put the blame on Sica. If I siding with Sone side, they going to bash on Taecyeon in a very mean and harsh way. I'm tired being in the middle. Sometimes just sometimes I wish that Taec dont be so close to the girls cause I know Sone just cant accept the girls be close to other male idols especially 2PM. well actually it's Taec. they made it like Taec is some bad guy... I have watched a lot of 2PM shows, 2PM fancams and I can assure this guy is nice. He really is. He's like this fatherly person and if he really dating with one of SNSD girl, I knew that the girl will be in a good hand. they was like want the girls to date and all but when they actually date they didnt approve the guy. what do you guys want then...

and the representatives words about Taecyeon and Jessica date from the picture, "They are known to be close. They're just having some tea as a friend. Please don't take it in wrong way." LOL XD what a cliche answers from representatives. I like this one comment from omonatheydidnt, "sounds like a rush cover" LOL so true... ㅋㅋㅋ

from today incident, Jessica and Taecyeon trending at #7 in Daum and Jessica trending at #4 in Naver.


well maybe K-media made it a little bit exaggerated. yes maybe they are just friends hang out drinking some coffee in the early morning. I'm fine with it. I'm just glad that I'm a fangirl that live in the middle. I love Sica and I love Taec but I didnt feel like I possess both of them that I dont want to share them so that they cant have their own life... If they just friend with each other it's fine with me and if they really are dating it's also fine with me. Cause I know both of them are a great person. What more important is that they're happy with whoever they went out with, with whoever they friend with.

I love both of you so much!!!!
I ♥ Jessica Jung Sooyeon
I ♥ Ok Taecyeon
I ♥ TaecSica

I hope fans can leave them alone. Dont sent useless tweet to Taec and don't tweet bad things about Sica!

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후