Rania in Malaysia 2011

I know that this is like super late but  since the event of meeting Rania is still fresh in my mind I guess I gotta write on it. It has been almost a month now. Anyway, this is like my small fanaccount meeting them :D First time writing a fanaccount by the way.

September 16th, 2011. 

Today is a holiday. It’s a Malaysia Day. I  slept early last night… so early that I didn’t realize what time I was fell asleep. LOL XD

Last thing I remember before I slept is my sister, Ain said that she already told a friend that we know from twitter. We met her before at this one kpop flashmob but as I have like weak memory in memorizing people, I kinda like “aahhh… that one…” but I already add her at facebook so everything is good… XD at first I’m still doubting cause is it real? Are we really going to welcome them at the airport without our parent know? After all they’re just Rania. A farely rookie Kpop artist as I don’t really even know their names kekekekeke >.< but the feelings want to meet Kpop artists face to face which drove me to agree to this mission.

At 3:45 am, my sister woke me up. I was like, “Are we really going?” then she reply, “You want to go or not” I said, “Yeah~”. “Okay then wake up and take a shower now.” Technically, she’s like my older sister lol 

Then we walked out from the house at 4:30 am to wait our friend, Nazz at the nearest petrol pump station, Petronas. It’s so quiet and silent. Well since most of people still sleeping right now.

We wait at the Petronas and count and observe the cars that passing by. Then we saw this one orangeish brownish SAGA car. Finally I met Nazz face to face and Kak Farhanah as well ^^ then we went to picked up Bobo. Out of everyone, only Bobo that I already knew and met before. Met her first time during SOSHIFIED INTEL PROJECT and DREAMSTAGE KPOP FLASHMOB thing… we arrived at her house and saw her mom sent her to go with us. Then our journey to LCCT to welcomed Rania has started.

As soon as we arrived at LCCT, I met with Ad. Another kpop friends that join us at the airport. Me, Ad and Bobo saw the arrival schedule and saw Rania’s flight has landed from Haneda, Japan. 

We waited for them patiently, and suddenly saw a group of people with sunglasses out from the arrival gate. The only camera that we have at that time is my phone camera which is not that really in good quality but it’s okay… the pictures and videos still came out nice >.<

My sister, Ain gave Di her little gift that she made last night. Nazz gave her krepek to one of the members. At  that time, the only members that I know is Di (because her hair is the only that short), Joy the Thais and T-ae because she’s in Hype Nation. After met with them, we thought they will straight away go to the hotel or something but they still have to wait for their transportation to arrive. At that airport, it’s not just us, but Rania’s fans from Thailand also arrive. They even bring a lot of cool gifts to give them. I’m so amazed ^^

Since they have to wait for their transportation to arrive, we took the opportunity to take their signature, their picture. Seeing them like this, make me realize, I gotta root for them after this. They’re all just seem so nice and kind. So generous and of course Di, my bias, she smile a lot and she just don’t mind to give signature and all. Only the bodyguards that take care of them that’s so fussy. It’s not like we want to harass or hit or do something bad to them. Bodyguards jer yg over >.> While waited with them, since me and my sis did not prepare any pen or paper, we just borrow it from our friends and my sis got the signature from Di. Though Di misspelled her name from Ain to Hiain. LOL XD we manage to get Di, T-ae and Joy posing for our camera. 

Then their vehicles already arrived. They ran to the opposite part and got on to the cars. There’s 2 car. Some are at this side and some are at another side. I didn’t remember who’s at our side but I saw Di entered the car. So Di is definitely in the car at our side. Since they didn’t move yet, we’re playing around with them. Bobo even did some DFG dance in front of the car and some of other kpop fans that came made a heart shape in front of the car and whether it’s Xia, Jooyi or Riko that saw them and ask them to do it again. I’m not sure. Before the car move, me and my friends made MANSE for Rania and MANSE is definitely our special motto for them ever since that ^^.

The cars just went to their hotels and we didn’t have any thought to even follow them. We just well, we’ll meet them tomorrow. That’s what most of us thought since most of us are like didn’t sleep yet… XD we went to grab some breakfast at McDonald before we went home. Since almost everyone parents already started to call lol XD  Naz send us straight to our home and coincidentally while we getting out from her car, my grandpa’s car is coming in to the house. Almost felt like we already got caught yet we have a great story for them. My dad was a little bit pissed off cause we didn’t tell him ahead. Later, we just trying to help with any house chores to treat our guilt feeling and just to make my dad in a good mood again.


 Rania at the airport. Taken by my camera ^^


 My sister got a signature from Di

Joy pose for my camera >.<

 Even T-ae wave to my camera ^^*~

 My bias, Di ^_^

This is the fancam when my sis gave Di the gift and she so kind that she even took it by herself by coming to the fans closer... Awww... she's really kind >.<
Me and my sister all fancam in one... Rania fanservice, DAEBAK! ^^

fancam cr: geekGEEKYgeek @ YT

September 17th, 2011

It’s D-Day. Today I have a little work at the career exhibition at PWTC. After finished my work at PWTC at 2pm, my mom send me and my sister at the Stadium Merdeka. Last night, my sister made this huge Di’s placard so that Di can see her. At the exhibition, I did my small placard. It’s for Di and T-ae. 


As soon as we arrived at Stadium Merdeka, we watch around at the carnival trying to find people that we might know or at least try to find Bobo and the gang or something…. As we move to Hitz.tv booth, we were so surprised to met all those Kpop Talent Hitz fellas that we met at the competition and at the flashmob. Somehow I felt that we kinda know each other by now because of KPOP >.< The power of KPOP is indeed no joke ^^ we met Erin and Melissa, the MA BOY girls, Athirah Roslan and Atiq Jalil, KIV, Re-Do, the guy that sang SUJU M – PERFECTION. Thought we don’t really close or know each other that well but somehow the closeness is felt. 

Then we found Bobo and the gang. We waited outside the stadium before they can let us enter at around 5pm ahead. We enter excitedly in the Stadium Merdeka. Well, for me I am excited LOL XD

Since the day started to raining and I didn’t have the raincoat… still not getting use to this kind of concert =D we are wet in rain… though the rain was just like gerimis but somehow the rain is getting heavier. I wore the small towel that I bring to cover my head and my glasses started to form kabus since the heat is increased and it start to rain heavily. We wait and wait until the concert started at 8:00PM. All of us was like “Finally”. Then the concert  start with local acts. I enjoyed the local acts performance as well but I just looking forward for Rania :p the only local that attract our group is the winner of the Kpop Hitz Talent, Ruffneckz, they performed MBLAQ’s Mona Lisa and us, the kpop fans, scream like crazy. Sing along to the song as well XD

Wait and wait and the concert is indeed awesome cause somehow they managed to gather all 3 main races in Malaysia to celebrate Malaysia Day in one concert. On my right are Indians, and on my left are Chinese and in front of me are Malays… so the mission of the concert is indeed accomplished. 1Malaysia in one place. Kudos to them ^^ we even cheering for the International Indian acts that have been invited for the concert. ~Raja Nan Raja, Ahak Ahak~  it felt so cool XD even the Indians next to us was like “What are they doing?” looking at us LOL XD

Okay, now the most anticipating stage of the night. Yeah for me and my friends of course XD IT’S RANIA!!! They start with Dr. Feel Good and they just so damn far… I felt so sad. Nonetheless we did the fanchants, scream for them, show them our placards, we made all the awesome things >.< I swear I have a sore throat after that.

After finished DFG, they walk to the front stage and I was like, “YESSSS!!!” I took my camera and took their pictures, record them. Sadly, the pictures didn’t came out that well cause my hand was shaking and I just contained my spazz feeling got to watch them LIVE. They perform Stand Up For Love and they just sound so freaking awesome! Especially Di =D I just love that girl >.< and then my sister scream at my ears, she said Di saw her placard and wave to her. Well since her placard was like enormous of course Di saw it LOL XD
I just have to give up on my placard cause mine was small and got block by others placards. Poor me =( oh well as long as I can watch them live, I’m happy. Next song, they performed Masquerade. I love this song >.< love the melody and love their sexy dance moves XD 

What make me sad is that there’s some that people said bad things about them at the concert that caught my ears. First, well maybe it’s also our fault but people was telling us to let down our placards cause they cant see. When they cheering like crazy watching their artists performed, we don’t even mind and care at all but when it’s our time people did these to us. It’s kinda sad. Well it things that we have to encounter in this kind of mix concert like this but in my experienced seeing mix concert before (KLCC Live Concert) with Wonder Girls and Hoobastank fans and all it was all fine. Maybe some are okay and some are not. Another things that I hear is some other people said that Rania was like “Plastic Surgery to the max” well since it does caught my ears, I just felt angry and urgghhh annoyed a bit. Since I’m in a girl group fandom that have been always being accused as a plastic dolls etc, I should have not care about this things but somehow it kinda taken me a bit. Why do you even care if they did PS? It’s their money, it’s their body. If we saw it pretty then the PS is a successful then and didn’t you hear about something called MAKEUP? Sometimes it’s just the power of makeup. Well it’s the generalization that people often do when they saw KPOP idols especially the girls… if they’re so pretty, it must be PS. Things that I cant even understand about people. Well human love to do a straight up jumping into the conclusion and all never try to understand things as in whole. Oh well, one thing for sure, I really enjoyed the show that night >.< That's for sure.

We wait a bit to watch Nelly and decided to go back before they ended the show officially. Some of my friends decided to follow Rania at the hotel. My sister and I thought we want to join too but since initially we were planned to tumpang a friend to go back home and since it’s already too late at night, we decided to cancel it. Cause we didn’t want to make our parents mad at us more if we go with them cause my dad have sent this one emo message to us. Didn’t know why he has to be so sensitive. I know it’s for our own good but a little trust would be better. It’s not like we go jimba jimba at some club or something but I still took the message in a good way.

We updating about our friends that went to follow Rania through twitter. The best thing is that the Rania girls actually knew about them through twitter. That just meant that they read people mentions to them. Read my friends FA about it HERE.

From my friends FA, I’m just glad that even Rania acknowledge our MANSE to them that they even did it back to us before they left for Singapore showcase at the airport :D. My friends managed to get some pictures with them and give them gifts before they left. Having to meet Rania face to face is definitely a great experienced to me. I’m just so happy that it went for almost 2 weeks and this thing still linger around in my head until now. Today, is exactly one month after I met Rania ^^. Happy one-month Anniversary Rania, from Malaysian fan. 

During Dr. Feel Good performance 



my LQ fancam sorry...

Stand Up For Love performance. An awesome voices and an awesome performance indeed.







Masquerade performance





Strong pose from Jooyi, Di and Joy >.< 
 


Ever since that days, me, my sister, Bobo, Nazz, Ad, Hapiz has become like a true fan of Rania ^^ tweeting them everyday and always keep updating about their latest activities :D

-end of Rania spazz-

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후