Jung Ilwoo in Malaysia, TVXQ's 6th Album, Catch Me

Yesterday I went to Berjaya Times Square for Jung Ilwoo's fanmeet in Malaysia brought by Holika Holika. Was just an impromptu invite from my friend... and i was like it has been awhile since I went to Berjaya Times Square anyway so why not?
then I was just, "JOM" >_<

Hence, I met up with my friend at Time Square. the event start at 2PM. at first we was just wandering around at the registering table then we realize, only those that have the sticker can enter, thus giving up, we decide to just watch him from the 1st level instead... we went for lunch first. was having a Japanese Terayaki Beef Bento for the lunch XD yummy ^^

then we just stand at the G level to see the stage at LG level. it's okay tho it's far as long as I can see him.
Almost 2pm, the event start with a Gangnam Style dance performance. the song kinda overrated to me actually but since it is korean related, it's fine... we all still jamming to it tho :D

then, the guy entered after that. I managed to record Jung Ilwoo's epic entrance >_< (it's short tho)


His smile seriously so charming!!!! I was starstruck seeing his charming smile >_<
So handsome! so gorgeous! he's tall too :D
was taking a few pictures but not really that clear tho... :( (well, my phone is not really having a a good camera anyway but just to capture a memory, it's fine ^^)


he showing a heart ♥~ ^^


having an interview with the MC


see how charming his smile is ^^ though it's far, I just so happy to see him and his freaking charming smile :D


then, he had a group photo session with the big spender of Holika Holika product


he also had a fan sign time with them too


This is when he already want to leave

He was there for not so long.. he came at 2 and around 40 mins later he left. He dressed up just simple... ^^
wow :D so cool to see him >_<
Jung freaking Ilwoo also known as Prince Yang Myung in The Moon That Embraces The Sun >_<
after he already went, I was just having my Chatime with my friend and we were just wandering around Times Square. Went to the Kpop shop at TS but not really interested to by anything anyway... so just left like that... then both of us so tired because standing so long, we decide to just go home... >_<
Hence, we just went back straight away.

He even managed to tweet that he went to KLCC Twin Towers before he went back to Korea XD


Thanks for coming here Yang Myung goon ^^ had an awesome weekend with ya! :D


Today, TVXQ's release their 6th Album, Catch Me digitally...


The jacket album looks like TONE album the yellow ver. :P

For me after listening to all track, Catch Me as title track didnt really strike me the most but I like Destiny, How Are You, both are ballads and Getaway, a rock-ish song. the others songs was just so-so to me.
was not really feeling it... not really fit my taste bud. I think Keep Your Head Down (5th Album) is way better than this. cause I at least, enjoy almost all songs in it but this time, not really... 
However, since it's TVXQ! it always make me feel ecstatic tho ^^
still waiting for the MV to release :)



Catch Me MV teaser

the teaser of the MV, looks so awesome! thus the MV is anticipated :D
love TVXQ's stage performance. cause it's so freaking awesome ^^


this is the highlights medley of the album

Tho the album didnt really fit my taste, it's still cool since TVXQ is making a freaking comeback!!! yay!!! :D 
THE GODS ARE BACK Y'ALL!!!!

p/s: now I'm just patiently waiting for my 9 GODDESSES to come back >_<

이상입니다. that's all for this post ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후