New semester, Reply 1997

Was just feeling like writing something since I'm all alone at the lab right now
New semester have begun
Should have been my last semester actually
However, frankly speaking, I'm not sure if it's my last :)
my CGPA still not at 3 yet  /sigh
I know I know, it's my fault anyway since i always like play around and not pay a full attention in my study
dont know if this ever happen to anyone but right after I entered 2nd year, I kinda was just like "let's just finish this" 
I felt that I've lost my passion except passion for korea things (ie, drama, kpop, etc -_-) 
this bad habits really bad idk why
sometimes it make me wonder, is this what i really want?
was it really ever been thing that i want in the first place? idk like before, let's just finish this
tho i'm thinking of let's just finishing this, i still want to at least finishing it in a good way
This last semester, i really hope that i can really achieve what i want
but my act seriously not reflect how it should be done
things that i hate in myself, i've lost my 'purity', 'innocence'
the feelings of actually having fun of study
before this, i think that study is the only thing that i can do
but now idk anymore
if it was holiday, i keep wasting my time with the internet after one lead to another
idk... if ever i really live my life to the fullest... idk... 
too much idk right? hahaha XD
/deepsigh
i like writing but i left that so far too now
i'm still 22 y.o.
i think i still can find my passion
it's still not too late
well, i do hope so
I really should leave this virtual world fast
uhuhu ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
i've been on it for so long that i kinda missed the realityㅎㅎ
new semester, new challenge, FYP to finish and grades to rise up
will i ever make it this time? I hope so
Fighting Amirah! 넌 아미라야!
네이름만 already have a good meaning
넌 리더야 you surely can lead your life
Trust a bit in yourself
FIGHTING!! AJA AJA!!! ^^

-side note-
just finished watching a great drama, Reply 1997 ^_^



this drama seriously great
I've been really addicted to it so much
lot of life lessons, simple yet close to people heart, bring lots of memories since I'm a 90s babies >_<
it's really great, very well recommended
the actors and actresses also very good
tho I'm really supporting idol turn actor but i really admit that some was just really cant act 발연기(?) ㅋㅋㅋ
but these guys really great
the actors actresses are APINK's Jung Eunji, Seo Ingook (Singer), INFINITE's Hoya, Eun Jiwon (1st generation idol, Sechskies), Lee Sieon and Shin So yool

because they're using 90s kpop song, it totally fit the mood really good :D
everything about this drama is great
the OSTs are great too and have reach an all-kill too ^^



it's great...
추억....
let's us all create good memories together ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후