KPOP Latest Scandal: IU-Eunhyuk



It has been awhile I'm writing here...
well, I was feeling like writing the "it" thing that happened in kpop world these days...
well, it's the IU-Eunhyuk scandal.

I was actually found about the rumor first was like in early of November...
well, since people was posting the pictures of assumely they having the couple items... searching about it at naver and all cause their name actually on the trended list.
my results was just a mere rumors since the only they have is the couple items that may be true or may be not.

So I was just let it past.... until on the 10th November, breaking news of IU “accidentally” posting one 불편한 selca of her and Eunhyuk and deleted it right away after that…
The selca was seen as really disturbing as Eunhyuk’s face have the “after-sex” face…
Since the one that post it was IU, her image was go down the drain… then LOEN came up with this most lame excuse ever. Seriously…
Eunhyuk was visiting her in Summer because she was sick… and they are just having a sunbae-hoobae relationship. Nothing serious. It just make people more suspicious. Cause even if the selca is not an “after-sex” selca, the selca still kinda looks intimate to me…
It is debatable on that pic. 

Well to me, it has been awhile kpop being strike with huge scandal. The last one was T-ara and Nichkhun and if Seungri’s sex scandal is consider big, then it can be included as well but then the way YG handle Seungri’s case just make it just a so-so thing… well maybe because I’m not really a fan so I didn’t know how serious it is… >.<

T-ara’s scandal 3-4 months ago manage to make me become a full-time netizen. Searching all kind of information on them at Nate Pann, Daum Telzone, Bestiz etc. lots of hate generated nonetheless. But then , the conclusion of their case was like leave hang just like that… lots of involving sick media play by a guy name Kim Kwangsoo and I just cant bring myself to see T-ara the same anymore… idk why…
Khun’s case was solved quietly as he went to hiatus for like almost 5-6 months(?) well, at least he’s reflected…

With IU, my life as netizen has come back… since it happened during my semester break, it kinda give me the urge to become the full time netizen. Again search at nate pann, daum telzone, bestiz etc. and I actually spent my 1 week holiday with that useless thing instead of trying to finish my FYP with the current rate of progression is 10%. Luckily, my supervisor postpone our meeting to next week. Hence, I still have a week to actually show her something… I just have like few weeks more… OTL This is my serious problem. Seriously… -___-;;
I hate myself to be like this too… 

anyway, back to IU and Eunhyuk story, tho I may not an Uaena, but I like IU. I like her since I saw her covering kpop songs with her guitar back in 2009. She’s good. Talented. Then, I listen to her debut song, Mia. I totally freaking love her cause Mia just my cup of tea kind of song.  Later, I knew that she have some cutesy songs like Boo and Marshmallow. I was not really into her at all… cause frankly speaking eventhough SOSHI is doing that kind of concept too, I actually not a fan of kpop cutesy stuff hahahahaha xD well I guess SOSHI is just different >.<

Then in 2010, she’s rising to the fame with Good Day and being called as the National Little Sister. Until she release her repackaged album with a song called “The Story I Didn’t Know”, I return to her back. Since the song so freaking sad and I like this kind of song. Her emotion that she portrayed in the song, so freaking good. When it was first released, I was actually felt tear up to the song. There’s another song in the repackaged album called, Cruel Fairytale. That song is great too since the lyrics is about few fairytales. It was really well made. I fall for the Lee Jieun that I used to fall in love to again.

I sign up for WeHeartIU forum too and now, with the current things that happening right now is like a wake up call for me to support that little sister again. I don’t want to see her career go down the hill… and surprisingly, with this scandal happened, I was actually getting to know her more. Actually, even before this, I used to watch her in variety shows here and there and I get the gist of what kind of person she is. Opposite to her innocent-like image that media and her company put her into, she’s pretty 털털한 여자? She’s bubbly in her own way… cute in her own way…  pretty strong… she said in strong heart before, that she’s not a girl that easy to cry but when she saw Kim Boa finally got to debut, she tear up happiness.
That ‘s why I was kinda feels sad that this thing happened to her and knowing that this is IU, it’s possible that she’s accidentally uploaded that picture since she's the clumsy and twitter/technology illiterate. 

Recently, I watched her in Go Show too and she told on how recently she almost couple up with someone and yet she called it off cause the guy was sorta 밀당 with her. Indeed somehow watch it after the show, the guy could probably be Eunhyuk. Either way, I’m just a fan that knowing her from far away. I’m not someone that close to her. What can I do just keep supporting her. That’s all. Since she’s a great singer-songwriter, I really want to see her be more successful as a singer. Doing things that she likes. She survived in getting debut after being rejected by a lot of company, I’m sure she can overcome this as well. Seeing how she still got a lot of people backing her up, I kinda feel relieved. There are not only samchon and oppa fans that still supporting her but her unnie, imo (aunt) fans also still supporting her…

IU is one of idol-singer that actually cater to all kinda demographic like  SOSHIl. Well, they being called as National for a reason…

Oh yeah, because of this scandal, I actually discover a lot of IU’s songs that I actually like. Like in her latest album, Last Fantasy, she actually wrote her own song called Lost Puppy. So freaking cool. The lyrics are awesome, the melody… again just 스타일 kinda song. The 슬픔 type of song. She also wrote the lyrics for 4am song which was composed by Corinne Bailey Ray. Jazzy kinda of song. Indeed awesome. Her latest EP, Spring of 20 years old, was also awesome. Got 그애참싫다, 하루끝 and her own self composed song, Peach.


IU - Lost Puppy (self-composed song)



IU - 4am



IU - 그 애 참 싫다 (I Really Hate Her)


That’s why I don’t want her career to just go down the drain because she’s one talented kid seriously. I was reading her tweets with fans on  10 Nov, before she accidentally released that pic, it’s sad because this one fan ask her to just go to sleep now but she said since tomorrow she didn’t have any schedule, she going to sleep all day long but since this 사건 happened, I’m sure she definitely didn’t get her long sleep that day…. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I just hope that this is a learning process for her… people make mistakes…  Hope she’ll continue to make good music like always ^^
IU FIGHTING!!!  이언니, 지은이 항상 응원할게! 화이팅!

Oh yeah, IU, to me you still the cute little sister no matter how I see you. ^^ when you dont even try to be cute too, you're still cute. Just keep on smiling from now on okay :D






P/S: I really need to step my game a bit in completing my FYP. Damn Mira!!!

to the haters........

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후