End of Semester 1 of 2012/2013 Session, Girls' Generation 2013 Comeback, New Year 2013

the time I was writing this, it is 3:22am.
I was thinking of updating this blog as maybe the next time I'll update it probably it's already in 2013. who knows? >.<
Actually I was waiting for SBS Kpop Super Concert to finish download as I downloaded the HD one hence = 3GB -____-;;
the waiting is quite long and I actually already so sleepy but I got to wait for this download to finish first.

Last Friday was the day I submitted my report for my final year project. the report may not be perfect, but I'm quite 뿌듯 that I actually finished the whole thing. It may not that thick like everyone else, but I think it have everything that needed(?) idk... guess i have to wait my result to know that... it was chaos that day... 21 November 2012... the day the Mayans predict as the end of the world... i survived and I actually survived and managed to submit this report despite the rain and the short time... thanks to the faculty staff that still there and not going home yet and still willing to accept my report hehehe :D

A commemorative pic of the report before it was submitted

After submitted the report, it kinda concluded the studies of my suppose last semester of my undergraduate bachelor degree. Now what left is the finals in January 2013. I have to work hard in earning some As to make up for my CGPA... idk, i hope i'll succeed ^^ pray for me >.<

Alright, KPOP latest news.... hey, it's 2013 in coming hence, it's time for Girls' Generation comeback ^^
Today, the girls just finished their recording for their comeback show in MBC. it'll be aired on January 1st 2013 for their comeback. 20 hours+ of recording... they must've been so exhausted but it's all for fans... I love their determination and professionalism. Indeed Girls' Generation :)
Along with this comeback, they also release a pre-release song and mv called Dancing Queen. it's actually a remake of Duffy's Mercy. the MV was actually being shot in 2008. it suppose to be their comeback song in 2008 instead of Gee. However since they have some issue on the copyright of the song, all of the promotion, mv, song of DQ is being put in the dungeon. Only now they release it to fans as a gift... hehehehe :D 
but I gotta say, if they were actually going to comeback with DQ in 2008 instead of Gee in 2009, I think they probably wont be as successful as now. DQ is good but Gee is just great. Gee is legend. Gee what make who's Girls' Generation is now. well, that's what i think tho. 

Anyway, enjoy 2008's Girls' Generation Dancing Queen ^^

Girls' Generation Dancing Queen

Here some of the teaser pictures of Girls' Generation I Got A Boy:
the main logo of I Got A Boy

I Got A Boy tattoo on Hyoyeon 


Kid Leader Taeng ^^ I like this teaser pic more than the other one :D

Jessica... no word to say more on her ^^

Purple hair Sunny

보석 보다 빛나는 파니 파니 티파니 ^^ 

Oh yeah funky Kim Hyoyeon :D 

KwonYul 멋져 ^^

색시한 Choi Sooyoung :D

아기 귀요미 Yoona ^^

Nothing can describe maknae other than HOT and SEXY. from now on, she's SeoHOT or SeoSEXY ^^

Bonus:  
I'm totally turn into Jessbian for Jessica ^^ Jessica+ bra >.<

Group photos:  



I love the concept of these teasers... sexy and funky ^^ more teaser pics at http://girlsgeneration.smtown.com/Intro
Simply put, cant wait for January 2013 ^^

today is 24th December 2012 and tomorrow is already Christmas... so means that 2012 will soon come to end and January 2013 will welcome us soon. May 2013 will be a better year for all of us than 2012. 
Fighting everyone!
to everyone that will celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone :D


Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후