FYP & VIVA

First post in the December :)
It's the 6th on December now. We're reaching to 2013 before we even realize it.
Yes, the stress time have come now as the VIVA was said to be next week yet my project was still in 20% or maybe less.
IDK why but I kinda lost... lost in time... lost in everything. I didnt have the initiative to start it and even when I already started it, I lost the motivation to continue it.
tomorrow I have to show my supervisor what i have done these past one week and my mindset is to just 버려 my sleep time and just continue making it tonight and yet I'm still here writing this blog post.... -___-
see...
the problem with me is instead of trying to overcome the problem, I'm running away from it.
worried about it yet I didnt do anything about it.
That's totally my problem.....
this suppose to be my last semester but my attitude has gotten worsen.
I dont know what to do with my life anymore...
and the fact that i pay attention to my kpop life more than anything what make it worst.
I know that I need to get away from this kind of life but i dont know how..
this semester is worse than last semester.
tho last semester I was busy with things here and there, I still have purpose, goal or something.
However, now...
I just lost. Lost in my own life... lost...
Lost....
Lost....
Lost....
What should i do?
even when praying to Him, I felt like I dont deserve to ask for anything cause I've been so far from Him.
yes, it's better to ask than not do anything...
Things that I really really want to ask Him now is to make my heart at ease tho i dont actually deserve it.
to wasted a lot of time, it is my fault, to postpone my works, it is my fault.
that's why i have to deal with the consequences.
I just hope He can calm my heart a bit.
I may not be a genius. I may be a lazy, a non-determination person, a not hardworking person, but I'm not a quitter.
I cant just give up... with this small hope in me of not gonna quitting, I'm going to continue this.
I will finish this FYP project by hook or crook. it may not be an A but it may be a PASS or a B or a B- or busuk2 pun C+ >.<
I need to step up my game a bit.
I'm going to start now :D
Wish me luck (if anyone is reading this blog anyway... lol XD)

- oh yeah, I was actually want to update a post about my family vacation last 2 weeks. I guess I'll just update it later ^^V -

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후