Konsert Teaterikal Suara Kita, 8th of March 2014



It's 4:56 am right now.
Cant sleep.
Still feeling the concert hype ;D
I want to write this down since it still practically fresh in my mind right now.


so I bought the tic as soon as I found about the concert back in January. it's exactly on 31st of January that I purchase the tic for today. I bought for my mum and successfully ask my sister, Alia to join me as well. hehehe...
since that time, I was so into Ziana Zain mood. Being searching her old movies, her old songs, etc etc.
so crazily obsessed lol XD
and now the craziness is back hahaha.

so finally, 8th of March has arrived.
I was indeed excited, but I tried to be cool about it and just go with the flow calmly. haha
we leave the house around 6:20pm
The show was on 8:30pm.
My mum drive us there since I still have some fear factor to be the one who drive on the wheel and on the road... dont ask more... :P

We arrived Istana Budaya around 7pm.
This is actually our first time to be at IB. such a prestige place to be actually.
I asked my mum why she never went to IB, she said that usually the tic prices for the events here are pretty expensive and some events need some dress code to attend it so, this is her first time as well hehe.

After redeem the tic, we went to the Surau to wait for Maghrib and perform our prayer.
Although the Surau is pretty crowded, but it's fine. the place is still okay. there's toilet inside the surau as well, so you dont have to like go outside and search for the toilet and come back to the surau etc. it's all pretty good.


The tic that already redeem


After that, we went straight to Upper Circle level which is 3rd level via elevator.
roaming around at the 3rd level and taking some picture, I asked my mum to go down just to look around more and to take some more picture and we all go down haha XD
and we took some more picture hahaha XD
these are some of the pictures at the lobby




I also didnt know why I'm not looking at the camera lol XD

Okay, so the doors has opened and we all entered it together. 
Since we entered quite early, the stage only show some Celcom ads, some IB promotion vid, Visit Malaysia song etc etc. 

finally Aidil entered as the MC of the night and asked us to stand up as we're going to sing the national anthem first before we start, Negaraku. 
He also announced that the production allowed audience to do some recording for like early 10 mins of the show. 
which is really good :) 
we all are like steady with our phone after that haha XD

So the intro show start. 
First, they're showing the pictures or collage of old magazines/articles from newspaper in the montage. 



My not so good recording from the Upper Circle. Please understand :P

Later, there is this like 3 actors came in with an expensive sporty car and each of them scream, "Aku bukan Ziana Zainla", "Aku bukan Erra la", "Aku bukan Awie". lol but from our place, we thought they're the real Ziana, Erra and Awie. hahaha XD

Later on, the show start with Erra singing her song called, Yang Terindah Hanya Sementara (Okay, I admit, I just googled this song title. I know the lyrics, but didnt know the title. #failedme :P ) 
then the intro followed by Ziana Zain performance with Puncak Kasih. YES, I SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT. FOR REAL. How I scream Jessica's name, I was kinda scream like that but a bit controlled lol 
well, since my mum was like nudging me to control myself a bit hahaha 
Kak Ziana was just so amazing. 
the show intro continued again with Awie performing Bara and all the fangirls was just screaming~ lol 
The intro itself already left such an impact. wow!!! 

The first part of the concert start.
Later the show is continued with the first performance by Ziana Zain. 
She performed Kekal, Fatalistik and Bersama Akhirnya. 
Her small speech during the break between the next song, was so funny. she really entertaining :) 
Oh yeah, she wore this black & white dress which is so beautiful! 
really gorgeous. 
She did the hair so fine too ^_^ 
her singing signature gesture with the legs and the dress was so awesome. Finally I can watch it with my own eyes! XD
Then the performance is continued with Erra Fazira. 
She have her intro song, didnt quite remember the title and then she continued with Pertemuan (again googled huhu... SAWRRY >.< ), followed by Pasrah and Jendela ^_^ 
after she performs Pasrah, she said something like "Yang lepas tu biarlah lepas, sekarang kita pandang je hadapan sahaja" 
Lots of things has happened to her especially her recent divorced case. 
and Pasrah song was actually a song after her engagement was off with Awie and Awie was married to Arnie instead. 
and the thing that used to happened before was sorta like happening again. 
really hope she's strong to face this obstacle in her life... :) 
be strong kak Erra :) 
the show continued again with Awie performing Nur Nilam Sari, a tribute song to Alleycat with Layang - layang Terputus Talinya, and he conclude with Bujang Senang. 
He's such an entertainer lol 
with his Husin gimic, all of his words are so funny hahahaha XD
During Bujang Senang, he bring Eddy Hashim and this one awesome girl rock guitarist, Mira Fana. 
Awesome rock performance indeed XD 
after Awie conclude his performance, the show was on break but the audiences was still being entertained by Mira Fana solo performance. 
I went to the ladies with my mum for a moment. 

then, the Part 2 start. 
this is the more awesome things happened. 
it started with Sembilu scene with Awie and Erra on a bicycles. 
lol when Erra made a remark, "Sakit pula hati aku tengok rambut kau Awie" XD
since Awie wore a wig LMAO XD it's that funny
later, Ziana Zain enter with her white suite-dress :D 
re-acting the scene when Ziana was so mad at her manager Joe in Sembilu. 
her tone voice was so same as 20 years ago. 
the angry-high-pitch voice XD 
then Awie came with his big-expensive-sporty car
his first line was, "Hai, cakap dekat tepi jalan je" again made the whole people in the theater LOL-ing XD
and Ziana replied with, "Tepi jalan je yang tak kena bayar" again crowd when LOL-ing. 
love that they add the funny things which made it more fun lol 
and Ziana starting to flirt with Awie which lastly ended her sliding on the car supposedly to look seductive but not... lol it look so funny hahaha XD 
she started to sing again, which sadly I didnt remember the title... argghh... maybe cause I'm too tired as I'm writing this... but need to finish compile everything first... huhu... 

okay, to conclude on the 2nd part, it was so funny that I was laughing so loud that i so did not care at all of people around me lol 
one funny, 2nd one, the fact that it didnt stray too much from the original movies. all the necessary elements from the original movies are being inserted in the acting performances. it's only added the comedy part so that it wont be boring and dull which is genius in my part as how Erma Fatima directed this. 
since she knows these actor and actresses know how to become bersahaja in their performances. 
not only that, she also know where should be added the singing part in the acting performances which made it more awesome. 
There are some acting scenes that they made at the audiences seat place for the Maria, police vs Sazali scene in Maria Mariana 2. 
which is really awesome but sadly for audiences at the TOP UPPER CIRCLE (3rd LEVEL) cant see at all :( which we need to like get our neck like giraffe to see the act. sad.... :( 

Lots of Erra and Awie acting performance together, the crowd went wild as well... XD
well, most of them was at some point shipping and wish them to be together as they're the 'it' couple at that time until takdir menentukan segala-galanya which not what they planned. 
The acting performances in sequence were Sembilu, Maria Mariana 2, Merah and Tragedi Oktober. 
Songs during the acting performances was Anggapanmu, Putus Terpaksa, Sangkar Cinta, Ratuku, Di Ambang Wati, Tragedi Oktober etc. (I'm so sorry that I really didnt remember the songs that Erra sang :( she did perform 2 or 3 songs for the acting performances. 
but overall, Awie and Ziana seems to perform more song during the 2nd part of the concert. 
The 2nd part of concert concluded with Awie and Erra performance of Cinta Makrifat. 
which is one touching song and a good act from them also. 

and it's a wrap.
The show ended around 11:45 pm. almost 3-hours performance. 


The ending 

IT'S WORTH ALL THE RINGGIT I SPEND ON IT LIKE SERIOUSLY! P.E.R.I.O.D
I wish they will sell the DVD/CD for this concert. I would love to buy it. 
It's just that awesome. 
They all deserve standing ovation for all the hardwork to give the awesome performances to the audiences. 
seriously awesome!!!

I would love to attend show like this again if there will be any in future. 
cause first, the songs and the scenes of the act make people reminiscing the era at that time. 
and the quality of the show is just tip-top. 
I forgot to mention on how awesome the stage art is. 
the stages that they used is WOW! 
maybe it's my first time to see all of this, since I never actually watch theater or anything in big theater place like IB so I was kinda like excited to see all of these... XD 

Anyway, the performances are awesome, so much thank you to Awie, for actually producing this masterpiece. this awesome show. 
thanks to all the hardwork from Erma Fatima as the director, kak Ziana and kak Erra for an awesome performances. to Awie as well. not to forget to all the staffs and the dancers and the additional actors and actresses. 

after the show end, we wait for a moment at the lobby to see them since they'll have the fansign event but I got to see them pretty close hahaha
well, I do get to take their pics but most of it was blur... -__-
I'm pretty failed with camera.. #failedmeagain
and most of my pics was Ziana Zain too since I'm biased... SAWRRY XD 


this one is pretty nice because of other people flash :P


This picture of Erra is quite nice too 


Oh yeah, Kak Ziana giving some peace there ^_^V


Those smile lol XD 


This is when all 3 of them coming out for the event


One good one my sis took when they're at the table

We also met some artists too like Dina Nazir and Othman Hafsham :) 

Overall, we really did have a great time tonight :) 


Ibu, Alia and Me




- end fangirling/fanaccount-

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후