[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

This would be my 4th post in 2015 and it's already in November haha... I guess I'm not really in the mood of updating this blog most of the time... Now, I still want to update on this blog tho cause this blog have most of the things that I wrote for the past 7 years.. it have a lot of my memories here... despite not being able update it on regularly, I definitely doesnt want to throw it away... when I was thinking whether I should just start a new blog or something, I reminded myself back my 2008 post, the innocence me that I posted in this blog... as long as blogspot is still alive, this blog will always be here :)

2015 I've watched a lot... and a lot of korean dramas... the old one, the new one... etc...

Korean Dramas that I've watched in 2015:


  1. Healer
  2. Hogu's Love
  3. Heart To Heart
  4. Kill Me Heal Me
  5. Shine Or Go Crazy
  6. Angry Mom
  7. Producers
  8. Sensory Couple
  9. Falling For Innocence
  10. Full House Take 2
  11. My Unfortunate Boyfriend
  12. Can You Hear My Heart
  13. The Eccentric Daughter-In-Law
  14. Mask
  15. I Remember You
  16. Oh My Ghost
  17. The Lover
  18. I Need Romance 3
  19. Two Weeks
  20. Noble, My Love
  21. Ugly Alert 
  22. Save The Family 
so until this November, if this list didnt missed anything, I've watched 22 korean dramas... well since I'm practically unemployed, guess I have lots of time to spend on korean dramas..

Anyway, I want to talk about the korean daily drama, Ugly Alert that has like 133 episodes that I've watched and definitely not regret at all... and I didnt skip any part of it... unlike when I watched another daily drama (Save The Family) which I actually manage to watch when I skipped a lot. Ugly Alert is seriously awesome.

At first I was just searching a drama that was stared by this handsome oppa, Im Joohwan


after watching him in Running Man and from his wikipedia, one of the drama that he being the lead was 2013's Ugly Alert I searched for the drama and was kinda shocked since it was 133 episodes. Was a bit in doubt whether I should start this drama or not since it was 100+ drama but I guess I just give it a try and after like 4 episode, I started to crying my eyes out... and it all history XD




The drama synopsis from Wikipedia:
Gong Joon-soo is a man who's had a rough life and early on had to fend for himself. He takes the blame for a murder his younger sibling commits and serves time in prison. There he learns to sew and acquires a trade. With his newly acquired skills, Joon-soo goes to work for Na Do-hee at a fashion company. Do-hee has inherited her job because her grandfather built the company. But even though she inherited her position, she is serious about doing a good job and is something of a workaholic.

The chemistry between the Gong Siblings seriously in another level. Gong Junsu's selflessness is really admirable. Despite not having real blood line with his siblings sans Nari, he definitely the guy that put together his family. His loves for them seriously make me bawling my eyes until it was swelling so bad. That's just how good this drama is.

Junsu and Do Hee's chemistry is definitely one the great thing in this drama too. This couple has went through a lot too and I love that the writer actually gave a lot of this couple until the end. Kang Sora and Im Joo Hwan chemistry... loving it so much too.








This drama have lots of great and awesome OSTs too. This is one of my favorite. Lee Hyun Seob - 내게인생이란




One of great korean family daily drama that I ever watched. Although, I really hated the evil character in this drama, but the makjang element in this drama is a bit less than most of other daily drama. That 133 episodes are seriously worth it. Gong Siblings and Na cousins are great combinations in this drama. I especially love the chemistry if Gong Siblings, Im Joohwan, Kang Byul, Choi Taejoon and Seolhyun really have great chemistry in this drama. 

I also like that despite Dohee is from a chaebol family, the family itself is not like normal greedy-fest chaebol family. Na Family has a really great value that they live by despite being a really rich family. A rare element I gotta say in korean drama... a chaebol family with really kind and good value.. sans the aunt... 

Other than Junsu-Dohee pair in this drama, I really like Gong Junsu-Gong Nari pair. Since, Nari was born from Junsu's dad and Jinju - Hyunsuk's mom, she's like the catalyst that melted the hatred that her older sister and older brother had for their big brother.. 





Seolhyun did really great as Gong Nari... 

What a great drama... It makes me want to watch it again despite it being 133 episodes. HIGHLY recommended for those that searching to watch a korean family drama but with less amount of makjang. Koreans called this drama as a healing drama, indeed it is. 



I found my love for Im Joohwan through this drama despite already watched him in Shine Or Go Crazy... In Shine Or Go Crazy he didnt really 'showing'... Jang Hyuk overshadowed him in that... but this drama... *_* he's just glowing in this drama... maybe I fall for Gong Junsu but I found Im Joohwan the actor nonetheless









Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후