I'm Back...

I know that it has been awhile I didn't update this blog. Before I knew it, we already here in 2011. We will never can catch up with the time... *sigh* It is approximately 6 months I didn't update my blog. Even this blog has updated it features a lot. I'm more comfortable with it now. Yeah lots of thing to talk about but I won't throw it all here. Before this I kinda in a decision making in what kind of blog I want to made with this blog. A personal blog, a solely kpop blog or what... Am I going to use English solely or mix it with my mother tongue language, Malay... what is the identity of this blog... (Actually it sorta give the resemblance of my identity too. What kind of person I am? but then that another story) What the hell... Screw all that. The more I think, the more it gave me head ache as it doesn't even an important thing. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. I'm going to write anything that I want as this is my blog... and I doubt if anyone ever read this blog... IDK...

Sebenarnya saat aku nk revivekan balik blog ni masa aku tgh tension bagai nak mati last semester holiday. it's like I want to find a place where I can rant all my depression. nk buang sume yg terbuku dalam hati. my personality make it more hard for me... it so hard. my introvert personality hit me bad that days... ARGHH!!! Anyway it's fine now. I can cope with my life again.

If you see my description at my header. those are like 70% of what my life consists of. 난 이런 사람이야. I'm this kind of person. I know I'm a boring person. Just look at this blog. it so dull and boring but I'm like this. from my sense of clothes to my life. 2 words can describe it. BORING & DULL. 난 재미 없고.. Whether my life is too simple or I'm making it too simple or I don't know how to have fun or... I dont know... My 80% life, I live in this so-called virtual life. I spent most of my time talking to persons through twitter. When my sisters said I've changed. I'm not that girl who followed people advises... I tend to rebel. Am I? Am I changed that much? I realized that at certain time I tend to rebel. it just that I cant be the person that always accept anymore... I just cant. tetapi sometimes aku rindukan diri aku yg dulu. the innocent me. the 16 or 17 years old NURAMIRAH LIYANA ROSLAN. Aku dah simpang jauh sejak berjinak aktif dgn kpop ni. Aku tau sumer tu. Just seems cant accept the fact. Kpop tarnish my brain, change me. I dont know whether to a good or bad but i think it's both. tbh, my stress and tension towards my life have been developed since then but somehow I manage to survive or practically run from it. but after I knew Kpop, it gave me this sense of hope to my life (?) Somehow it gave me a certain goal I have to achieve in my life. yeah unrelated to my education of course. just my full pleasure.

Okay, I'm done with my first post. for 2011. kalau aku lama2 kat sini, byk sgt bende nk cakap nnti. penat tgn menaip. macam buat buku sendiri... hehehe... Okay dear blog, I'll try to update this as often as possible... thanks for being here. Since I'm still with Secret Garden fever, I'll end my post of picture of Ha Jiwon. My fave Korean actress a.k.a my new fave 언니 other than TaengSic 언니들... She looks so beautiful with her short hair. ^_^





Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후