September 2012 KPOP Comeback

Since most of my biases are making a comeback this month.
TVXQ, SPICA, RANIA
Awesome! spazz here and there but since college internet line not so good, thus, spazzing was just so-so.
but still cool.

SPICA (I'll Be There)
At first, after listening and watched their MV, not really feeling anything cause their concept this time kinda like 90s style... but after listening to their live comeback at Music Bank, totally fall for it. AWESOME!
With their flawless vocals, seriously awesome!


SPICA's I'll Be There MV

RANIA (Style)
This time around RaNia collaborating with YG to produce their comeback song. Apparently since YG owe a lot with RaNia's CEO, thus he help them to repay him.
The song was cool but indeed it sound a bit like what 2NE1 will sing but at least for me it's better than Pop Pop Pop. I like this one better.
It kinda sad that they're only coming back as 5 member sans Jooyi. Kinda miss Jooyi's flawless voice. Nonetheless, Riko did a great job too.


RaNia's Style MV

However to me, Dr. Feel Good and Masquerade still their epic songs! they're my first kpop artist that I actually chase around until to the airport, that's why, RaNia will always have a special place in me ^^
Forgot to add that my Baby Di so freaking flawless and badass ^^



TVXQ
Already spazz most of everything at last post >_<

Wishing all of them having a great comeback this month!!! ^_^
Fighiting TVXQ!, RaNia!, SPICA! \o/


TVXQ Catch Me


RaNia Style


SPICA I'll Be There

Okay bye2 for real now lol XD
2posts in one day ㅋㅋㅋ


Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후