FYP and my Supervisor

yesterday I was practically didnt have sleep at all.
I drank like 4 packet of the 3-in-1 coffee and 1 can of the Nescafe Mocha.
I'm not really a coffee lover... I just took it because I need the caffeine to stay awake throughout the night to actually do something in my project to show her, my supervisor.
Work out all night to finish it and the 1st part still at 40%. the 2nd part got a bunch of errors here and there with the problem at the web hosting part... I was all stressed out about it.

Then the clock is ticking to 1pm at noon on that Friday.
With whatever I have now, I'm meeting her.
my heart was so nervous and with the effect of the caffeine, I felt like my hands and legs are shaking...
walking to meet her at her room. there's another friend of mine as well. she's meeting her as well to ask about the post-evaluation on her system.
I'm not even reach that part yet and the VIVA is totally confirm for this upcoming Friday and I'm suppose to be the 3rd person.

First we were discussed about my friend part first. I took the note as well. what should I've done for the post-evaluation part. For the slides as well. She keep remind on getting my confidence during the presentation day later. She knew me too well. last time, I was so nervous that my mouth barely talk about what I should present. This time, I didnt know yet who is my panels. yes, the nervousness at it peak. well it supposed to.

When it's time to show her my project, I just show everything to her. It's not like she really like it but she's not really criticized it in a bad way. she still give a lot of great advice for me to fix it and make it more interesting. The fact that she's so kind. Her kindness really touched me a lot. I have like only 5-6 days more to actually finished everything and she's not mad or anything but she was like just hope i can finish it. "Just finish the whole thing and it can work functionally. Later if you want to make it more pretty and interesting, you can fix it". This words seriously blow me some good spirit in me. the day I dont have any sleep, try to finish this, I'm at the verge of giving up, she just ask me to finish it and she actually like the whole concept of it. I felt so touched with her kindness. I was thought that if she actually mad with me since my work is not really good and I think most my friends that have her as their supervisor had really done a great job is so far better compared to what I have done. I always have a soft part in me that will always remember people that touched me throughout my life. it makes me want to be like them. Just like my school teacher from my secondary school. when I was in standard 2. her name is Puan Puziah. It has always been my dream to touched people's heart with my work or my words or with whatever I'll do in future. I even promise, if I ever will be someone that teach people in future, I want to be the understanding one. the one that cant assume that everyone are the same and treat all of them the same. instead give them some hope. cause blowing some hope in a person really help them a lot in spiritual way. it give the confidence for them to do better. Thanks Pn. Hannyzura. InsyaAllah I'll remember you forever. InsyaAllah :) and I'll try my best on this project InsyaAllah.


Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후