2013 and I Got A Boy

it's the first day of 2013.
My resolution for this year simple. Hope this year is better than last year and I hope I can master driving on rode in this year >_<
I actually still scared to actually drive on the rode...
I dont know what I'm afraid of, but it kinda make me overwhelmed to actually control a vehicle(?) idk huhuhuhu....
since all car in my house is in manual state, i feels like there is a lot of things to handle when I'm driving huhuh... anyway, this is one of my new year resolution >.<

today is D-DAY.
Finally today, SME released Girls' Generation comeback song, I Got A Boy.
at first, I was so 멘붕 or mental collapsed because of this song.
First time listening to it, it feels like 987662 songs in one.
It's the first time I cant say that I love it straight away. Usually, for most of SOSHI's song, I actually love it straight away after I listened to it. Like The Boys.
with The Boys, most of people dont like it the moment they listened to it, but not for me cause I like it right away after listened to it.
However for I Got A Boy, I really cant say that I love it.
right now, I already give it a few time listening to it. It's getting me hooked to it but not until the terms LOVE.
It's listenable, dancing to it...
The choreography of the song is SICK tho. AWESOME to the max. ^^ looking forward for their live performances >.<

about the album, THIS ALBUM JUST FULL OF PERFECTION SERIOUSLY!!!!
the album as a whole is way way way way better than The Boys.
lots of good song in it.

personally, I like Express 999 (Kenzie unnie and SOSHI combine = AWESOMENESS ^_^) , Promise, 유리아이 or Lost In Love (TaeNy's duet. touching ballad. awesome :) ), Look At Me have awesome beat and awesome rap from TaengSic ^_^, XYZ, Romance Street and Baby Maybe sounds lovely just like SOSHI's past songs. it's so SOSHI :D

so overall, I love 4th Album from SOSHI ^_^
I'm looking forward for tonight performance in Romantic Fantasy, their comeback show in MBC ^_^
in another 5 minute >.<

that's all my conclusion on my 1st post of 2013. I leave Girls' Generation I Got A Boy MV to conclude my post :D

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후