Last day of February 2014

So today is 28th February 2014
Alhamdulillah, I've been let by Him to live until this end of February :)

well, this post gonna be another rant about myself on things that revolve around me.
work... life... thoughts...

As I'm writing this post, I'm still listening to Hunger Games OST.
well, still in Hunger Games withdrawal syndrome :P

I opened my email just now.
work email.
I used to tell myself before. If ever I'll working later, I should separate my work and private life.
Once I'm at home, you shouldn't touch your work stuff.
well, reality strike me.
you have to bother it no matter what.
so I opened my work email.
yeah, a BUG in omega/production.
something that I already tested and already passed it.
since I'm the tester who passed it, so the responsibility is/was on me.
It just shown I'm not doing a good job of it.
LOW PERFORMANCE level.

yep.
it's haunting me back.
when I think I'm strong enough, then, it's haunting again.
why do I keep feeling this?

sure, that bug, I can tested it again tomorrow but I cant help myself to keep thinking about it.
I felt exhausted...


since these days, I'm into Hunger Games, I get to know Jennifer Lawrence.
an awesome actress.
well, she's the same age as me.
a 90er.
23 years old.
used to watch her interview how she's feeling good on her life now.
she gets to do what she want, earn lots of money with it, and be happy with it.
when most of people around her age is still struggling to find out about their life.
yes, I think I'm one of the people that are on that zone.

I need to step up my game in this career game.
deep down I knew, I'm totally not in favor of what I'm doing right now as my career.
it's either I'm going to stuck doing this until another 10 - 20 years later and regret about it later or I'll made up my mind now.
well the decision is in me of course.

these dilemma I experience, has been always lingering in my mind for quite sometime already.
This 1st of April, it going to be 1 year I'm with this company.
this company is good.
lots of benefit and things that I can learn and a lot of opportunity for me to improve myself.
but... deep down I just cant imagine myself doing this for a long time.

I've wondering about this quite sometimes now and I still didnt have the answer yet.
but yeah, I told myself to give myself a year.
and yes, I need to step up my game.

my very own personal goal when I started to work last year, I want to learn something new and to gain experience.
well tho it's not much but I think I'm getting to the goal that I've set.
I learn a lot of thing especially network things and especially on how internet works at the back.

i always thinking. if ever my career is in this IT field, I really want to try other side of IT field.
a lot of things that I can still learn.
yeah.
I need to step up my game.
THIS.
Help me, Ya Allah.

yeah, I bought new laptop for myself :D
Alhamdulillah.

I'm quite a spender when I feel like. hehe.
but all the necessary things that I need to cover such as the phone bills, my grandparents pocket money, my savings, etc, I cover it and only then, I'll spending.

life... money...
currently I dont have any commitment. dont have my own family etc.
big commitment... no.
so I can save. money come second.
money is another thing that always make me thinking how important it's actually.
I'm grateful that I was born in a family that can still support me for everything.
almost EVERYTHING.
I'm thankful Allah for that.
I'm in that comfortable zone.
those that are unfortunate.
well, it does make me feel more grateful to appreciate what I have today.
Alhamdulillah.

this last day of February, I just become so sentimental about life lol
well I always think that I can express myself better with words.
writing make me feels good and... happy :)
when I feel down writing the mySQL command so slow at work, but my fingers just dancing coolly by it's own when I'm writing something.
Something that come straight from my brain.
that's how big impact of it's to me.
Let's just try to appreciate every minute or second we have on this Allah's earth surface.
InsyaAllah.
may everything that has being arrange by Him is the best for us. InsyaAllah :)

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후