Weekends: Saturday & Sunday (8th & 9th February 2014)

Last Saturday, I was wake up quite early lol
usually weekends it's hard for me to wake up early :P
well, I woke up early cause I had an early sleep the night before.
Do my 1-week laundry :P
then, reading my Hunger Games book the 1st book. since I just bought the books :)
was planning to go karaoke actually.
with my mum went to Klang with my grandpa here and there, my plan was postponing until 2pm.
After Zohor.

After my mum got back from Klang, me and my 2 younger sisters are ready to go already.
we went to Plaza Alam Sentral's K-Bintang Karaoke place.
before that, we went to buy the cloth for making our this year Baju Raya.
Buy some cloths at Nagoya. cause us about 100++
it's okay... it's for Raya anyway. it was still on sales too..
my mum bought hers, my 2 younger sisters and I paid for my another sisters.
the cloths are quite pretty too :)

Then, after that we went to the karaoke place.
I paid for 1 and half hours.
I belted 6 Ziana Zain songs to lepas gian lol
the songs are Anggapanmu, Kemelut Dimuara Kasih, Putus Terpaksa, Kekal, Mimpimu Bukan Mimpiku and Sangkar Cinta.
My mum and sis also singing some songs.
was singing until sore throat XD
well, since it's a Ziana Zain song lol

at night, my dad bring us to the restaurant near to our house to makan2
it's to celebrate his own birthday actually
well, it has been awhile we have a dinner outside together as a whole family.
It's nice to have it :))

on Sunday, after accompany my mum to send her sandwiches to the client place, we went to Cash Converters at Seksyen 9.
First time, went there.
wow make me so excited to explore the place :D
so many khazanah/2nd-hand/cheap items :P

we bought few cheap2 stuffs XD
actually I was thinking of searching a vcr player.
was thinking to convert our VHS tapes to digital video
but seems like the place didnt have the VCR player.

later we went inside Plaza Masalam and bought lunch for people at home at Giant since my dad went to Kajang to my grandparents house and my Shah Alam's grandparents went to a relative house so my sis definitely not going to cook and the answer for the lunch is going to be outside food :P
Coincidentally, we met with Nash.
he was a 80s Rock Group vocalist called Lefthanded
well, we already know that he lives in Shah Alam as he's my youngest sister's YDP PIBG.
but to meet him in person.. wow!
what a coincidence :D

then I went to look around in Speedy...
well my mission is to search for Ziana Zain album...
lol
my mum was like, "Apa yang ko nak cari ni?"
hehehehee
"Nak cari album Ziana Zain sebenarnyer :P"
"Kan boleh download jer lagu2 dia -__-"
lol
well, when I like an artist, I tried to buy their album...
well it's a token of helping them anyway :D
then, I found the album, Aku Cintakan Mu - Ziana Zain.
the only ZZ's album that left there.
Since I cant found the others, it's okayla.. I just took this.
it's her 5th album and the last album in 2001.
at least I got one of her album hehehe :)

This is the album:

then we went back home and on the way back home
coincidentally, we met with Selangor's ex-mb or the politician, Tan Sri Muhammad Muhammad Taib. 
we were actually coincidentally looked at the escalator and saw him 
and my mum was like
"ha.. kenal x tu sapa?"
"jap.. tu yg mat taib mat taib tu kan? ex-mb selangor"
"ye la tu. ramai betul kita jumpa org2 terkenal hari ni"
"yer la weekend"
"betulla tu. nash td kita nmpk dia bawa anak2 dia tp mat taib sorg2 jer la pulak hehe" 

we just laugh it out and walk to the car and went straight back home :) 

I kinda feel happy with my last weekends :) 
hehehe. 
May every weekdays and weekends ahead will be happy like this InsyaAllah :) 

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후