그냥...

I really have a problem...
잘 모르는 문제.... 그런가?
what i want in me?
how to make what i want be real?
lack of passion on everything except entertainment things...
i think that's me..
lack of concentration...

i really think that i'm the one that my own life hard...
working with someone, the guidelines are theirs and never yours...
even tho you do have what you want to do, 네 맘데로 못해...
항상 다른 사람 길은 따라해야지
만약에 this is what you want to do, 그냥 해...
근데 그거는 못해...
왜?
왜 못해?
that's cause you decide you cant right?
사실 the more people say cant, the more you want it right?
그런 인간이야...
인간 인생이 왜 이렇게 복잡해?
나만 인생인까?

항상 싫어 싫어하다가..
아직도 아무것도 been done...

you have like practically 3 days before 1 year with them...
day by day...
it feels like anytime... it can be your time to be 잘랐어...
항상 불한했어...
is my time will go?
no matter how good you are, how talented you are...
you're just a worker...
넌 boss 아니잖아...


watching Kdrama I Do I Do made me realized the same thing as well...
she's talented with many years that she has contributing to the company...
one day, you're no longer needed...
there a lot of people just the same like you...
sure...
asset is an asset to the company...

something i learned is that, best way is to lead your life by your own...
open a business or something by your own...
well, it's something I've seen all these years from my mum as well...
3, 4, 6, 7 years working with people...
뭐...
the result still much the same...

1 year...
그래...
갑시다...
다른 화사... 뭐 다른 place 갑시다...
다른 environment 잦아야돼...

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후