Pretty Little Liars [May contain Spoiler]


It's my time for spazzing over this show. Hahahahahaha XD 
I just finished watching the 2nd season of this show. Just like season 1, this season also so freaking awesome.
"A" is becoming more bitchy in this season that at some part, I really want to strangle her. Seriously. 
It actually has been awhile since I didnt watch any American shows. kinda miss it actually. one day, was somehow randomly encounter the torrent for the 2nd season of this show. straightly downloaded it and it's worth it. 
It's spectacular and the Season 3 already begun too. thinking of downloading it too but I was kinda waited for all season to finish first cause it'll be much more fun if I watch in the straight marathon style >.<

Season 2, finally they unveiled who "A" is. I was actually kinda spoiled already cause I was accidentally searching for PLL and open the Season 3 wiki. thus, it already told who's "A". then again, looks like "A" is not finish yet cause apparently she has a team and looks from the last scene from the last episode in the Season 2, seems like there's someone bigger than her that makes she do things for her. 

The thrilling part in this season seriously overwhelmed. There are few episodes where I constantly close my eyes. hahahahah XD 
The things that I love about this show also is that it's good to see all kind of relationship in this. Love relationship between couples, family and the best part is the friendship between them. I'm glad that they explained that how all of them being gathered under Ali's arm. becoming Ali's winggirls. All of them was like nobody before they met Ali. Spence was so nerd, being a real Hastings that not so cool in terms of appearance... the nerdy one. Chubby Hannah... but she's cute tho hahahaha ^^ the weird style girl, Aria with her pink hair and all... only Emily that looks the same from before until after Ali left. 
I envy their relationship as friends. even their relationship with their mother too. except for Spence. I just love the way they talk with their mom. Hannah, Aria and Emily. they seems so sweet... well, cant really be like that with my mom cause I'm just an awkward girl that everything affection things to me become awkward hahahaha XD 

oh yeah, couple-wise, if before this, I'm so OTP-ing SPOBY but this season totally change me. Caleb is freaking HOT!!!! *_* 
if before, I'm not really in favor of Ezra-Aria couple, seems like this season totally open me up to them but seriously I think Caleb and Hannah top all couple right now :D 
they really looks like they really suit with each other. He's so handsome and hot, she's sexy and hot too... ^^
so many good looking people in this show. 
I also think that Em really lucky in partners... just in 2 season of this show, she already hooked up with 3 people. make it 4 if you count Ali too >.< but yeah, 1st love still top all I think. It just so sad seeing Maya ended died... it must be hard for Em.
She just surviving from "A" thinking that everything will be back to normal and then  another storm come...
I also kinda respect how her parents is opening up to her when she coming out to them.
oh yeah, Holly Marie Combs will always have a special place in my heart. since the day I knew her as Piper Halliwell, as the Charmed One (my favorite show EVER for my entire life!!!! ^^ ) 
I love her acting. when she cries, she can really make me cry along with her.... 


it's true... bond between family and the relationship between friends rules out everything obstacles or odds that come through your life... as long as you have somebody that loves you for who you are, and always be there for you, that's all matters... 

-end of rants-

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후