New post after 3 years of hiatus

Hello,

It has been awhile I didn't update anything on this blog.
I realised that my last post here was from 3 years ago.
Another post of drama spazzing.

3 years...
It's not like I have any follower for this blog but somehow this year, I try to make myself write and read more.
Kinda new goals I try to keep doing it throughout the year.

It's now 2019.

If I keep real track from the first post I made on this blog, it has been almost 11 years this blog has exist.

So many thing has happened to the country, to myself for these past 11 years.

When I read back my earliest post, I found it so cringe, so naive, so innocent.
But most of that has gone now...
I'm not that innocent as how I used to be.

These days, a lot of thing has made me think a lot.

Social issues, human rights, women rights, animal rights, climate change, nature...

Things that I may not have thinking about it at all 11 years ago.

One thing that stay the same with me is, how I'm still believing in the title of this blog.

Because we're living... 살아있으니까...

Because we're living, we can see all of these...
Because we're living, we can think about all of these...
Because we're living, we can make the changes...

I'm being sentimental right now...

Anyway, feel that it's good that I'm back to write something here again.

I'm going to write more.

That's my goal for this year.

Keep writing.

I used to really like writing.

Sometimes to write just about anything. But sometime, I just become too rigid in what I want to write, it made me lazy to pick it up and start to write it.

A bad habit, I know that.

But this is a start. I know I can do this.

Trying to pick this up again and keep going.

That's all for now.

Need to go to sleep and wake up in 5 hrs.

As I'm currently have a job and as same as other working people out there, I have to attend to office and working.

Night people~

Till we meet again in another post.

(If anyone actually reading this... lol XD)


Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후