My First Post of 2022

Recent Whereabout

I have been jobless since October 2021. Specifically 31 October 2021 was my last day. 
I decided to quit due to my burnout during the pandemic and things happen with my family. 
My grandmother was having a health issue that needed a full concentration of all of our family members. 
Kinda affected my mental health as well. 
The job. I used to like the job and didn’t have any hatred towards it. 
However, pandemic happened. I felt so overwhelmed that beyond my capacity. 
Hence, I decided to quit. 

It’s almost a year now. 
From time to time I still search for any freelancing work as a translator/subtitler. 
I like working on this field. 
But yeah, after like one gig I got and now still none. 
I knew that this field won’t be easy and I’m aware of it but I really want to try it. 

To be quite honest, I do feel anxious. Anxious about the unknown future. 
What should I do for living? What should I do next? 
I try not to think about it so much as I know by overthinking it will just make me be harsh on myself and I tend to do that a lot. 
These days, I just try to take things slowly. Living in a moment. 

Current things that I do

Being jobless means that I have a lot of time. 
Lots of time that at times I didn’t even know what to do. 
But I tried to make a routine these days. 
I’m currently doing intermittent fasting. I’m too fat now. Severe obesity. 
It has always been my complex. I used to hate to talk about my body. I lack of self-love indeed. 
Still trying to fix that, of course. Trying things slowly. 
Though, it started to show the effects, like losing some 6-7 kg but my journey on this is still so far. 
(as I’m going through this post and reading this back, I’m still being harsh on myself. The irony ^^;;)

Recently, I also have started on swimming. 
Not an athletic training kinda swimming but I started to do it now. 
For now it’s just 2 times a month. Leisure but good to make me go out of house. 
Since I’m a homebody, I rarely go out. 
Going out required money and I just like home and my room the best. 

I also have started become my grandmother’s reciter buddy. 
She asked me to help her recite Surah Yasin together. So, for now, I’m doing that with her. 
It kinda help her dementia as well. She’s reading something. 
Since most of the time, she’s bedridden and can’t do anything, it’s good that I can do something for her. 

Right now, I have a lot of time and my number of series that I watch has increase too. 
From Kdrama, Cdrama, Jdrama, Anime, English series and a lot more. 
I actually do have a lot of things to do but more like procrastinating on things that I want to write or the Youtube vids that I dream to do. 

Conclusion 

I’ve some plans that I want to do actually. 
Like my very own personal plans but I’ve keep procrastinating for so long that I kinda let it pass away. 
Every time I said I want to keep update this blog, I didn’t do it. 
Well, who read blogs these days right? 
But seeing my posts since I was late teens, early 20s, I like this place. 
Though most of the time I will always be on Twitter, this place bring a lot of memories.
I truly want to keep update here. 
It make me remember my passion of writing. 
Things that I’ve like since I was a kid. 

I want to make vids for my YouTube channel. It is one of my plan. 
I encountered this one tweet before. 
“You are your own writer, creator, editor, producer and director of your channel.”
It give me courage again to get focus on that part of the plan. 
Let’s do it! I really want to do this.

For now, these are what I want to do. Maybe next, I’ll add some more. 

I’ll write again later. It’s good to have some points for my 1st post in 2022. 
Maybe by end of 2022, my post for this year will be more. 

Bye~~~ 

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후