Birthday and Ramadan 2023



This post was supposed to be published in March as it was the month of my 33rd birthday and it's the month we welcoming Ramadan. My life has not change much from my previous post but I do received some freelancing work. It's kinda good. I felt positive about it. 

33rd Birthday

Getting older kinda make me look back in my 30s a lot. However, my feeling during celebrating my birthday was good. 

I felt happy with what I have now. Surrounded with my family. I still received gifts from my family on my birthday. It's great. I thought I'll just say this for the sake of saying but deep down, I felt more content and I like it. 

I shared my birthday celebration on my Instagram. 

 Gifts that I received.

Despite turning 33 this year, I felt positive in what my life will turn out. When I think a lot of what will happen in future, I tend to be overthinking. Recently, I saw a quote that said, "When you got overwhelmed, focus on things that you can control and take action". So, I tried to focus on that. 

I'll keep reading and writing. For the time being, still keep send job applications. Maybe I'll found a job that truly suit me. 

Ramadan 2023

The holy month has come to us again. 

During this month, I tried to get better in praying. That's my goal of this holy month.

The goal may be simple to others but it's what I tried to fix and make it better. 

May this holy month will be much better than previous years. 

via GIPHY

Till the next post.

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후