2024 So far...




This will be my first post of 2024. 
In fact, January of 2024 will be ended soon in a couple of hours.
For now, January has been treated me well. 😊

I kept talking about this but a new year bring me a lot of feelings. 
Afraid, anxious, nervous, especially need to face the unknown. 
Don't know what it'll bring to me. 
Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it excitedly.
I want to embrace and welcoming it with an open hands. 
Be it good or even the bad ones. 
I want to be brave about it.
It's a new year resolution. 
Like a dragon year this year, I want to be brave compared to past years.


cr: IU_winter at Twitter

I've been jobless for years now. 
Finally, on 3rd January, I had my 2nd interview and got through. Alhamdulillah.
I'll begin my 1st day tomorrow, 1st February.
I'm excited, nervous. 
But again, I want to face it on bravely.
Let's see what tomorrow will bring to me.

In fact, recently before I started my job, I received quite a number of freelance jobs as well.
Alhamdulillah. Nothing more I'll asked for. 
I'm just so thankful with everything.
I'm taking this life slowly and steadily. 
Appreciating everything, learning everything. 
Trying to see it in a light way. 
Try to not be too overwhelmed and frankly, I need this. 
I need to feel this again. 
Like feeling content. It has been what I search for awhile now. 
Feeling content. 😁

In January as well, I went to a concert. 
A KPOP concert from my 1st KPOP female crush, Jessica Jung.
I won't say much here as I planned to make a post just for that concert. 
No sure when I'll publish it but yeah, still planning. 
Hopefully soon. 😅 

Anyway, sharing the Twitter thread and Instagram posts I made for her #JessicaJungDiamondDreams

Twitter thread


Instagram posts 

 

Okay, update of January that I really LOVE is the announcement of 
IU's pre-release song, "Love wins all"!!!
Also, her comeback mini album, The Winning that will dropped this 20th February.
Days by days felt so happy as we're getting a lot of her contents. 
Just today, she released her Album pre-order details and behind the scene of 
recording the "Love wins all" song.

Anyway, sharing the MV, Spotify link, all the her related released for this comeback!
So, excited. 
Just made my purchase for the album too. 😄
It might arrived early March, which is great since it'll be my birthday gift. 
Nonetheless, IU's concert in Seoul will be on my birthday so a plus birthday gift for me haha 😆




Love wins all MV


Love wins all Behind the Scene


2024 IU H.E.R WORLD TOUR CONCERT Teaser


IU The Winning, 6th Mini Album Mood film


IU's Love wins all recording behind

I hope I can update more posts for this blog.
Till next post~ Bye 👋
 

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후