1ˢᵗ post of February

 

Sunrise on 26th of February


This is my first post for February 2024.
I kinda promised to write frequently here but yeah, I guess I just didn't have idea or don't know what to write about.
Anyway, I still try my best to keep this blog running.
My own person goal.

It's close to 1 month of my new job now.
Tbqh, February has a lot of public holiday with Chinese New Year and all so, 
my first month didn't really feel like one.
However, I'm getting used to the routine now. 
Getting through the day one by one. 

In fact, I'm liking the steps that I'm taking now. 
Literally. 
The walking steps. 
Because going to the office, I have to walk like 15-20 minutes. 
Back and forth.
If I'm in my speed walking mode, it'll be like 11-13 minutes.
Adding a bit booster XD

Since I started working, my work out and diet kinda changed too.
I tried my best to keep it consistent but it's really hard T_T
Like there are lots of other variable that keep changing.
That's why I said I like the walking routine. 
The very least, I can have my steps. 
I need these steps when my IF (Intermittent Fast) has ruined. 
Like I still doing the fasting but the hours has messed up real bad.
Anyway, this one I can't and shouldn't give up.
I established this routine, I need to follow it through...
A promise I made to myself.

What's next...
Work.
Okay, overall work is quite good.
I love and quite shocked with the work-life-balance that this company have.
Something that I really need.
For now, the work part is quite okay and good. 
Nothing hard to cope... for now.
Maybe I need to learn and increase my knowledge more, of course. 
Linguistically speaking. 

These days, the only pictures I'm taking are sunrise and sunset.
Since the time I went to work is way early and going home during the sunset.
So even pictures are sunrise and sunset. 

Okay, that's all for now. 
I still need to write a post regarding IU's recent comeback.
I try to post this by this February.
Hopefully, I can!!! 

Sunset on 21st of February

Till later~~



Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후