Happy 11th Anniversary as UAENA πŸ’œ


Since this post is still in November, it’s not too late for me to wish an anniversary wish of being an IU’s fan.
This blog actually recorded the time I firmly decided to become one of the protector or a fan of a singer called, IU. 
It’s indeed in November 2012.

My Tweet to commemorate for my anniversary



Back in 2012, I’m more a SONE than a UAENA. 

Well, most of the time I’m a multifandom but my main fandom was SONE. 

I live for the happiness of the 9 girls. 

I dedicated my youth to get to know them, to fight the trolls on the Internet, to watch them live, to search and watch their shows, everything that I do as a KPOP fangirl was for SOSHI or Girls’ Generation. 

I graduated with an average grade due to my fangirl life. 

Did I regretted it? Nah…

I believe even if I managed to turn back time and live that moment again, I’ll still do what I did. 

They’re the sunshine of my life at that time.


Anyway, back to how I decided to become a Uaena, IU used to be one of KPOP 2nd Generation idol that I like. 

I like her songs, generally. Especially her debut song, Mia.

Then, she become DJ partner with Taeyeon at that time. ChinChin Radio.

So, naturally I take note of her existence and sometimes I watch her variety shows too.


IU's debut song, Mia λ―Έμ•„ or Lost Child


IU and Taeyeon on Chin Chin Radio


Yeah, about the details on how I decided to FIRMLY become her fan,

it’s on another post on this blog. 

I won’t dig into that details, because frankly now, I dislike that moment. 

It may be the turning point of me being IU’s fan but I’m not that comfortable to talk about it again. 

I managed to wrote about it at that time due to the multifandom state of mine and I view her as another idol that I like but now, this is my main priority and after 11 years of loving her, that thing should just stay there in 2012. 

One thing for sure, I become her fan after that. 


These days, I have a habit of searching my old tweets about IU. 

Like when is the first time I tweeted about her. 

What did I tweeted about her in this year. 

What else did I tweeted about her in that year. 

It’s like walking down the memory lane. 

My twitter account has been like my journal some sort of way. 

Just like how this blog still exist, the same can be said for my Twitter account.

I like how even during the time I’m fangirling over SOSHI, IU was there. 

Like small part of me already like her.


Some of my backtracking tweets


I still remembered this one famous SONE who used to talk bad about IU because she was dominating the charts instead of SOSHI. 

Since I’m a multifandom, I didn’t really click with these “pure pink blood” fans. 

Anyway, I guess 30 September 2014 really made wonder to my fangirling life. 

Since then, I realised it’s better to stan a soloist or having just one person as your bias. 

Because, it hurts so bad πŸ˜”. That’s for another post or whatever. 


Backtracking again, I decided to become one of IU’s protector from then on. 

Like she’s awaken my inner protective unnie-self. 

Like I’m going to protect and keep supporting this little sister of mine πŸ’ͺ.

I keep this promise to myself until now. It has be 11 years for me now. 

The duration is longer than me as a SONE.

In fact, these days most of IU’s fans are way younger.

They all calling IU, unnie. There are not many fans that around my age anymore. 

I guess everyone is just busy with life.

Well, since I’m not that busy with life these days… So, I’m back to my fangirling days. πŸ˜†


One thing for sure, I love being IU’s fan. πŸ’œ

I don’t know why but watching her interviews, reading her interviews,

she’s such a great human being. 

She’s making me want to be a better human being too. 

Her presence in my life is that huge. 

To be able to influence others to become better is a huge thing one can be.

Before this, I tried not to uphold her too high (in my heart, I’m afraid to get hurt) but she always made her way there no matter what. 

Now, I just embrace it. 

I love her. I love her as an artist, singer, actress, lyricist, composer, I just love her as she is.

I might not know her in personal but I truly admire her as a human being. 

My level of respect, love for her definitely something that I’m amazed too. 

I’m amazed that I’m capable to express, to feel this kind of feelings towards someone.

This feeling might not change in another 10, 20, 30 years. Wishfully. πŸ™

When she reached the grandmother age, if my life permits me,

I hope I can still keep my fangirling spirit for her. 😊


Sharing some of her new Season's Greetings pictures








This is my most personal favorite πŸ˜πŸ’œ

Till next post. Bye. πŸ‘‹

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, κΈ°ν™©ν›„