IU Concert: The Golden Hour | 아이유 더 골든 아워



Hello November! 👋


This post was supposed to be posted on October, but yeah procrastinator like me have it delayed until the 1st of November. 😜

My last post here was 7 months ago.

Tried to get myself back into writing and I ended up like this. 

Really need to make this a habit, at least 1 post a month.

I used to use the excuse of "busy" before, have no time to update. 

Now, the only thing I have is time. 😅

Lots of it. Yeah, I need to get back into this blog.


Back to the main subject of this post.

Last 30 September, I went to watch IU’s movie concert, The Golden Hour. 

It’s a cinematic cut. 

Have always love this girl since 2012. 

Watching this movie, I realised I really really really really love her. 💜

It’s with a duration around 3 hours. 

The concert is actually was held last year. 

It’s also for her 14th anniversary debut. 


I was really mesmerised with her performances. 

This one small woman have a huge presence in a place of 40,000 people.

Just with her mic and her songs, she touched all the audiences. 

I was just watching a movie from it. 

And I found and felt like I was at the venue. 

I went to her concert before. 

Two times, in fact. 

Yet I still want to go and meet her again. 

Watching her on screen and in her concert is different. I missed the vibe, the adrenaline.



Going back after watching the movie, I had a concert-withdrawal syndrome 

for quite sometimes. 

I keep listening to the concert setlist. 

Can’t have enough of it. 

In fact now, it’s actually a month after I went to this movie.

I still felt like I WANT MORE!!!!!


Coming back, it’s like all the IU contents that I have postponed to watch,

I watch it or want to watch it.

It's like I've postponed things enough, now is the time to watch it.  

Well not all. Cause there’s still many.

The concert like made me refresh my love for IU.

LOL like it can be refresh. 😂 

It always there but yeah, I remembered how much I still love this kid.

Before this, I was really busy and at times, I just don't have time to give 

part of myself to fangirling on her stuff. 


Now, searching her interviews and everything, I realise again how cool 

or awesome she is as a person. 

So humble, so wise, kind, pretty, cutie, beautiful, cool, awesome 

and all the good things that I want to say about her. 😍🐥💜💕



This is her recent selfie from an event where
she received an award from South Korea Finance Ministry

I used to dream to have my presence in this world to have an impact on other people lives.

I wonder if I have achieved this. 

Maybe I have with my family members but I never know this for sure. 

But yeah, this used to be my dream. Maybe still my dream till these days.

Anyway, IU did that to me. 

Her wise words made me look back into the lives that I've lived these past 33 years.

She's 3 years younger than me but she's really awesome!

She make me want to dream again too.

Like to live with passion. Like to really appreciate what life brings to you.


Also, I always admired 멋진 사람, or cool/awesome people. 

Especially women. 

Now, I also want to be that 멋진 사람.

Because IU is a 멋진 사람.

She make me want to be a great person too. 


Anyway, from just watching her concert movie, these days I just keep searching for her contents. 

Last time I bought her fanclub kit, so I became like Official Uaena for the 3rd Gen. 

I didn't sign up for her fancafe because the process was really tedious and so hard. 😔

I'm busy with works and family so I postponed to do that. 

Now, all I have is time like I said before 😏

So, I'll take that challenge and sign up for her fancafe.

I will 💪

지은아, 이 언니는 너를 위해 무엇이든 할 것이다! 

내 방식대로 ㅋㅋㅋ 😉


She looks so mesmerising in this look

Let's just say, due to this cinematic cut, I end up making an impulsive purchase of her DVD with my saving money lol 😂

But it's all worth it! So worth it!

Looking back at my collection, I have all of her concert DVD except for the one in 2016.

Kinda proud as an Uaena 💜


I'm going to share some of the concert clips from her dlwlrma YT account.







Till the next post. Bye. 👋

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후