5th Anniversary of Meeting with IU for the First Time

 


Today is the 5th anniversary of I'm meeting with IU for the first time. 
The date is such a memorable moment in my life... 16 December 2018.
5 years has passed...

I've love her as a fan since 2012 and have supported her ever since... Well, till today. 
It's such a magical moment. 
I wish I can relive it. 


I used to think that if I ever want to watch her concert, I need to watch her concert in Korea only. 
Then, she include Singapore and Thailand for her concert tour in 2018. 
So, it's like my opportunity to watch her live. 
Straight away bought her concert ticket, search for Air BnB, flight ticket, apply for annual leave.
It's my first time doing this. 
Went to another foreign country to watch a Kpop concert. 
But for IU, I'll make it. 
The only one thing that I can't do yet is probably catch her concert in Korea. 
I don't know if I ever can cross this bucket list of mine. 
Because the ticketing war in South Korea for her concert is way hard!
Fighting with K-Uaena and the local there for the IU ticket concert is HARD!!!
But I still won't lose my hope... 
Maybe I'll succeed in doing this in future. Who knows? 😉


Wrote a more detail fanaccount on my Twitter after the concert.

Anyway, in 2019 she did include Malaysia as one of her location for Love Poem Tour. 
That's in another post. Next week for the 4th anniversary of it hehehe 😆

This is the playlist of audio and some fancams that I recorded during the concert. 
The concert restrict people to record so this is the only thing that I have for my memories.


Due to my 똥손, the photos and videos that I took were not as good. 
But it's the best that I can do with my limited skill 😅

These are some of the pictures






Farewell video from IU during the concert 👋


Till next post~ Bye 👋

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후