2024 IU H.E.R World Tour Concert in KL

 


I planed to write on this for quite awhile now.
Anyway, here I am now haha

Last Tuesday, on the 26th, the ticketing for IU's concert in Kuala Lumpur has begun. 
Personally, I can't bought it myself due to me at the office, working. 
So, I've asked my sister to do the ticketing for me.
With a payment of course.  
She's like my personal ticketing service haha 😆

Then, it strike 12PM. 
I open the link to the website as well and saw that we're queuing to buy the ticket. 
It's understandable but the queue was so long and not moving at all. 
For EVERYONE.

It's go on and on for like 1 hour plus.
Seems like the server can't handle the flux of traffic to buy the tickets.
I keep asking my sister for an update from time to time.

Finally, she managed to enter by 2:10 PM.  
Chose a seat for the 9th concert and grab the available VVIP seat. 
One ticket for VVIP L1. Quite far at the back actually. 
But when she told me how the process, the seats, you can't be choosey at all because the main concern was to grab A ticket.
If you're late due to choosing the seat, you're missing the chance to get the ticket.
She just straightly bought that seat, make the purchase with her debit card.

Then, an email arrived at my personal email.



It's confirmed I got the ticket!!! 
Yay!!! 😆😄🙌🙌🙌💪💃👯
Then, my sister's browser has to reset and on queue back.
Seems like the system only allowed to make a one transaction or one device for one show only.
So, she's trying to get the website back for a show on the 8th.

My initial plan was indeed to attend for both days.
It has always been my plan for this.
I want to attend both days.
I kept praying to get the 1st day concert ticket. 
However, it didn't become true.
I was kinda devastated because what I've planned didn't get through. 😞
Instead of enjoying the ticket that I've managed to secure, I was sad that I can't see her for both days.
How obnoxious I was hahaha 😅
Yes, this is just me. I need some time to overcome the devastation feeling when my plan didn't go through.

Scrolling updates on Twitter, I realised I should've counted my blessing because it seems that there are A LOT of other Malaysian UAENA or Ku-AENA that didn't get the chance to even get 1 ticket for the concert.
Everyone was mad and angry with the incompetent ticketing platform.
With people who use bots to buy tickets.
With the platform that allowed this kind of thing to happen in the first place.
Everything is just CHAOS.

To be quite honest, the organiser has been incompetent since the beginning. 😡
First, they released the ticketing details and seating plan by the 21st March 2024.
People were so mad and angry with one: the prices, second: the RIDICULOUS seating plan, third: the timing or duration for people to buy the tickets. Crazy rushed! 
Like they're giving people only 5 days to prepare. 
Forth: lack of details on the ticketing process or event the concert event itself.

Like compared to the organiser from Indonesia, Thailand, it's like so so so so so so so damn subpar!
This is iMe Malaysia level.
Indonesia organiser made their own website for this concert event. 
Selling official MDs and even have their own merchandise for the concert.
Thailand, detailed information on the ticketing platform. Proper information provided on their social media. At least 2 weeks before the actual ticketing launch. Ample time for people to make plans etc.
iMe Malaysia?
They didn't deserve to be the organiser for big concert like this.

The ridiculous seating plan and prices 😒

I wish this organiser won't organise IU concert in Malaysia ever again!

Despite all these, the concert tickets are still sold out because people are just desperate.
We all want to see IU!
I know I am!
It has been 5 years after her last visit for Love Poem in 2019.
They still have like 2 months until the concert itself.
I hope this organiser will handle the concert better during the day itself.

Also, I'm trying my luck for the Thailand concert as well 😄
The ticketing sell will be open this Saturday and yes, I'm recruiting my lucky sister for this as well. 😄
The concert will be at the same area as dlwlrma concert back in 2018.
My very first IU's concert that I've ever went to.
It's like calling me to go back there hahaha 😆
I hope I'll succeed getting a ticket. 
Then, I'll plan my trip to Thailand. Probably a solo trip. 
My very first solo trip I've ever make if this plan will go through. Hahaha 😁
Hope it'll go through. 
Kalau ada rezeki, inshaAllah.

Also, my debt to make The Winning comeback post here.
Haiz, I still didn't write it yet. 
Maybe tomorrow, I'll start writing it as tomorrow is a public holiday.
Also, an extra TMI: I injured my left knee while riding an electric scooter 😔
Everything happened on the same day that I felt like it has been while lol
Hope I'll get better soon.

Anyway, till later~

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후