March 2024, my month \^O^/



It's my month!!! 🙌
2nd March 2024!
The day I felt so loved by my family and people close to me.

Despite being a little bit annoyed because I'm getting a year older, I felt so grateful with the love that I received on this day.
Tweet and upload it on my social medias and received the wishes from others, I felt so loved!
I'm going to cherish this feeling for a long long time. 
Like this will be my life driving kinda thing!
Also a thing that I need to look back into. 
As how I should treat others. 
I always the one on the received end. 
I need to be attentively be the one who's giving too.

2024, I want to mend relationships. To keep in touch with people that I've not keep in touch with.
With friends, family members. 
As I grew older, it's true that everyone is getting busy with their family and personal life. 
However, to maintain relationship, one needs to make the effort too. 
Yep, you guess this right. 
I learned it from my mentor, IU hahaha 😂
I always have a way to bring her into every post that I made here, right?
LOL XD

It's what it is. 
She inspired me to be a better person than I am before. 
She kinda make me look into my life in another perspective. 

Anyway, back to my birthday day. 
My family has always keep track and celebrate everyone's birthday. 
Like at least a good meal if that person doesn't want a cake. 
But a celebration is always there. 

Just my 2 sisters celebrating and sing a birthday song for me. 
At the same time, dissing my age 😂

My S or my ibu or my mother never missed buying me a birthday gift. 
It's her thing. 
Ever since I was a kid. 
She's kinda taught us the importance of celebrating birthday. 
Probably she learnt it from her parents too.
Counting blessing to have a mother like her.
Next month is her birthday. 
I need to figure out what to give her too. 😆

This year she bought perfumes for me

Oh yeah, on 2nd of March 2024, IU embarks her World Tour Concert in Seoul. 
Indirectly, best gift for me too!!!
Like the fancams, performances (minus the outfits) were so PERECT!
Best Best Best Best birthday gift ever for a fan!!!!
Despite not be able to be there physically, it's still a great gift. 

Combining my candle blow with IU's VCR on the concert day
We're celebrating 2nd of March together 😆🙌

To celebrate her 1st successful concert
May she has a great health for the other concert stops

Also, I'm still owing that post regarding this comeback. 
I've failed to post it on February
I must make sure to publish it by this month. 
I MUST!!!

Okay, Till Later~~

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후