2024 IU H.E.R World Tour Concert in Bangkok

 

Just as per my last post, my plan for this week is to try ticketing for IU's concert in Bangkok.
This is my first time I'm trying for a ticketing in 2024.
Sacrificed my sleep after Sahur to do the ticketing. 

Even before the ticketing start at 12PM Malaysia time, the server has died before it even begin.
Many people couldn't access to the website.
Somehow with my 3 devices that I'm using, PC and Ipad has died.
Only phone still alive and already start countdown.


Around a couple of minutes after that, then only the site is alive back.
PC and Ipad are working well too.

Then, the time strike to 12PM. 
Damn! All devices are giving me 418 error.
The heavy traffic has paralysed the whole website.
To be quite honest, I kinda expect this when they first said that there won't be queue system to buy the tickets. 
And it's proven right.
The website is paralysed with heavy traffic.

Then, they announced like they need to around 5 minutes to implement the queue system.
Everyone is back in the queue line.
So was I. 
Around 1 o'clock something, finally I managed to enter the booking page.
However, once I click on some of the seats it was not available.
Rather than being choosy, any seat that available I click on it. 
I managed to click on one. 
When I want to pay, I wrongly click on Debit Card and it went to Thai iBanking or something.
Made a mistake and went back to the previous page and lost the seat.

Tried the ticketing again and click and click and click.
Even asking my sister to click on the Ipad one for any available seat.
Tried again and managed to get through with a seat.
This time, I click on the Credit Card and this one is the correct one. 
My payment go through and I GOT THE TICKET!!!

I'll be returning to Bangkok after 6 years.
My last Bangkok trip was for IU's concert in 2018 too haha.
Now, I'll be returning there again. Hehehe 😆

Now that I've bought the ticket, I need to plan on the trip.
Need to renew my passport, book flight, accommodation and plan everything...
So many things to do hahaha
Tho, I'm quite excited with this trip 😄

My June will start with IU for her concert in KL and ended with her concert in Bangkok.
I really looking forward for June now!
So damn excited!!!

And the concert ticket is sold out after 4 hours.
Just WOW!!! Like indeed IU!!! Yoxy IU!!!


Okay, till later~

Popular posts from this blog

Exam dah hbs...

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Ugly Alert

[REVIEW][DRAMA] Empress Ki, 기황후